Vacation is over

m00n

*UGH*

Here I sit back in my cube, back to the daily grind of writing software. My vacation was ruined, thus I can't even have the satisfaction of being able to say I got a lot done in my theater... I really don't want to be here today. I want to just sit here and pout.7.gif

2.gif

Pout or peck ? maybe both . lol

hard to type with one hand i would imagine.

We got about 30cm of snow in the last 48hrs so the drive to work was intresting to say the least. Suppose to snow for the rest of the week as well.My kids asked me this morning if xmas was coming agian. lol

----------------

On 1/20/2003 11:16:33 AM Invidiosulus wrote:

Bummer dude,

Just try not to get to depressed and m00dy on us ok.
2.gif

Peace, Josh

----------------

Na... It's winter time mid Jan. That means, March is on it's way. Or to cut right to the chase, Spring is coming. I love spring. Well, when you wake up on a nice spring day and the trees are starting to show their buds, and or blossom.

Matter of fact, ELO's song Mr. Blue Sky is flying through my head for some reason.

Oh, and btw, I am able to fully type once again with my left hand... How cool is that?!!! I asked the dr. about it last Friday when I went in for my follow up. He said as long as it doesn't hurt...

Actally I posted all this stuff with some xray pics in my original "I brok my wrist" post. Go check out the pics if you haven't. I AM ERECTOR SET MAN! 9.gif

Yeah m00n,

your arm looks like it has a lock picking set in it3.gif

After being sick last week I'm kinda taking an unwanted vacation.

I missed so much of my classes I'm going to have to restart them in february.

Fortunately my school is on a monthly admission schedule so its not much of a problem.

However that means all my friends will graduate a month ahead of me and my housing loan will be a month off.

Oh well, maybe I'll finely be able to update my website.

Peace, Josh

----------------

On 1/21/2003 8:52:39 AM lancestorm wrote:

That's hilarious mOOn. I am at my cube as well, writing software fixes and researching client "issues". Can't you developers get it right the first time so then I can just reply to Klipsch Forum posts all day and get paid for it?!

----------------

Man I wish it was that easy. You do any .NET work?

For web applications, .net is a God send. And C# too, excellent language. Almost identical to C++ as far as syntax goes, about95% the same anyway, but without all the pointer notation. Oh and the .net framework has automatic garbage collection. Very nice!