what price to sell? Epic cf-4 v3

newbe

If the veneer looks as good as the rest appears to be, with minimal scratch, and depending on your location, and expectations, start high and can come down if get in a hurry.

Will take a guess at 1500 or more or less.

You will get other opinions, which is good. Stock I guess?

@newbe

31 minutes ago, newbe said:

No not me Ceptorman, I have visited numerous times but just joined. Ahh the question. I have these and a pair of klf-30's, I'll keep the pair I don't sell.

You have some nice Klipsch speakers. When you hit your screen name it says you joined in 2008. You've been here longer than most😃

The higher you list it, the longer you will sit on them.  The demand for these speakers, outside the Klipsch forum, is not as high anymore, as there are a lot of speakers that would potentially match or outperform these in several categories while still being in the same price range.

I always look at the eBay "sold" section to see what ones sold recently and notice the condition and price.  In addition, I check out other locations to see what prices people are asking.  Remember, just because people are asking it, doesn't mean that's what they are selling for.  I've had many eye rolling moments when I contact someone and offer them fair market value and they explode saying that their item is selling for much higher!

I would start at $1,200 on the forum and see if you get any takers.  If not, then list them locally for a little bit more and see what happens.  Then, reduce the price by $100 every so often until they sell.