FOR SALE......A great amplifier!

jorjen

For all kinds of applications. But especially for an active, Stereo 3-way application.

Ladies and Gentlemen I Bring you a slightly used Emotiva XPA Gen 3 6-channel Modular Power Amplifier. Specifically the Model number 6-0-0. And beautifully executed to sound and look wonderful. This amplifier kicks butt in all aspects. It worked out perfectly. I was hoping it would work as a single chassis unit to serve as the amplification for my Split La Scala type clones. I ran my Origin Live table and Soundsmith Zephyr III cartridge into a Lehmann Black cube SE ii phono preamp into a Schiit Freya S preamplifier into a Xilica 3060 for DSP duty and lastly into the Emotiva. Connected all with the same balanced cables. Expecting all kinds of head ache noise and hum/hiss, etc. Turned the system on and NADA, dead silence. Tossed a file into the Xilica that I got from Chris for some down and dirty programming and away I went. Sounded great without much effort. So until I can keep a system like this{about a year away, this gear must go.

From the designer/manufacturer,

"The XPA Gen3 Modular Power Amplifier is the end result of many years of experience  designing and refining Audiophile power amps. culminating in an amplifier with the solid power and superb sound quality necessary to be equally at home in any two channel audiophile sound system or top quality home theater system".

"The XPA Gen 3 represents the best aspects of both traditional and modern audio amplifier technologies - each chosen to provide the optimum combination of sound quality, efficiency and functionality. The circuitry in each output module is based on the exceptional sounding short signal path Class A/B output circuit we designed for our XPA Gen 1 and Gen2 amplifiers, combined with the enhanced efficiency of the optimized Class H power topology we developed for our XPR series amplifiers."

The amplifier i am offering contains six of the High-Powered single channel amplifier modules configured as follows:

"300 watts RMS into 8 ohms and 550 watts RMS into 4 ohms when measured continuously."

Amplifier is about a year old and in perfect shape. Approx. 6

hours music. Comes in the factory carton all original. Amplifier is black finish.

Purchase price new was $1999.00

My asking price is $1399.00(via iPayPal)

Thank you.

Jordan

• jorjen changed the title to FOR SALE......A great amplifier!