Subwoofer for chorus ii

jas81

Call me crazy with my rationale for this, but since the Chorus came in two iterations-one having bass ports and the other having a passive radiator, I'd buy a subwoofer with the matching feature with the unproven reason that the bass will sound similar i.e., ported speakers with a ported sub and passive-passive. So by all means get the SW150 if it matches your Chorus and the price is attractive.

I have an SVS sub and will say they are a great value, with equally great pre-sale support to answer your questions, and post-sale support.

I bought mine from the web site's Outlet and saved a few dollars.

4 hours ago, jas81 said:

Looking for a good subwoofer for my chorus ii. Any help would be much appreciated.  Thanks. 

If you're looking at used the RSW-15's pair very well with the Chorus models but they are getting a little long in the tooth at this point. Klipsch has a new line of RP subs that frequently go on sale at great discounts just looking at the specs and not by experience the 1200 look comparable to the RSW-15 but if you're looking for more there's also a 14 and 16" version. 

• Like 1