Sell me your Heresy 2 boxes and packing materials

BigBusa

Hey guys I need to ship a pair of heresys but I have no boxes. I'd like to ship these speakers in original boxes encased in original packing to keep shipping damage to a minimum.

Does anyone have a pair of boxes they would sell or give to me? I'll pay shipping from you to me also.

Please email me at d.hop@verizon.net

thank you!

PS - I did call klipsch. The packing kits for the hersey 2's are availible but they are $49! I cannot spend that much on a box.

BigB - Just a suggestion, too. I remember a post from Ray Garrison, I believe, which pointed out that many of the boxes in which products are packed are not designed to be sent through the shipping system by themselves. Rather, they are designed to be shipped in bunches on palates, and thus may not stand up to the rigors of the UPS gorilla...

DD

DD has it right. You would end up banding the two together and putting another box around anyway, so I would make my own. Good stiff foam and double boxing should work. Will still cost around $15 to $25 but it is better to be safe for your buyer. I generally apply a handling charge on the large and precious stuff - the folks that get the package see the result and are, so far, appreciative of the effort to be sure all arrives unscathe.

I have some old Heresy boxes and packing materials, but I have to save them for whenever I move...besides, my heresys have different outer dimensions than Heresy II models have...and the styrofoam end pieces won't fit yours...also the boxes are bigger than the ones used now. You might go to a Construction site and get some of that foam insulation sheet material scraps...go to appliance place like Sears and get refrigerator boxes...make your own packing that way...at least you will get the basic materials for free like that. Sorry!

LOL.

My heresies came off of ebay and they were both in the SAME box with an ocean of packing peanuts.

The heresies were just sort of floating around, awash in the peanuts as it were with a piece of cardboard between them.

This was one big clumsy box.

Hope you find something that works.

Peace, Josh