Fisher X-101-B

CWelsh

This amp is fully functional and in outstanding original condition. I had it hooked up to my Fortes and my music streamer recently and it sounds wonderful! Since the amp is over 60 years old, I was going to replace some of the critical capacitors, but after taking a look underneath, I chickened out. I'm including the new caps, a parts list, and the schematic with the cap locations marked.

I don't have the ability to fully test the amp so I am selling it as is. In preparation for recapping, I opened everything up and did a deep clean. I used Deox-it on all of the terminals, connections, pots and switches. Everything work smoothly and noiselessly, and seems to be doing what it is supposed to.

As far as I can tell, everything is original with the exception of the rectifier tube and the brass caps on the knobs. It has the original oiled walnut cabinet and the brass mesh vent panel is even in great shape!

The amp is currently listed on Reverb for $995 and I may try a couple of other places.

Front.JPG

Chasis Back.JPG

Chasis Tubes.JPG

Cabinet.JPG

Chasis Top.JPG

Chasis Bottom.JPG

Caps.JPG

Part list - schematic.JPG

• Like 2