Q: Will there be any type of get together in Hope, AR the weekend before the April 8, 2024 eclipse, 1 month post PwK Birthday Bash?

Q: Will there be any type of get together in Hope, AR the weekend before the Monday April 8, 2024 early afternoon eclipse, 1 month post PwK Birthday Bash?

Hello All:

Should have posted this long ago. The eclipse should be visible in its totality near De Queen, AR and the OK border for just over 4 minutes. Not far from Hope, AR - about 60 miles or a little over an hour drive each way. DFW and LIT airports are about 3.5 and 2.5 hours away from De Queen, respectively. I am in New Orleans, so this is about the closest drive for me. Just under 7 hours. Would gladly come to Hope to hang out if any Klipsch "stuff" was going on like a get together. I missed the PWK Birthday Bash in Hope, AR 2 weeks ago. If nothing is going on in Hope, I would likely go to San Antonio to see eclipse due to normally drier conditions and just to have more things to do: River Walk, Alamo, great BBQ, etc. Can stop in Houston on way back as well. Great food in Houston. Either way, the drive is quite boring and sometimes the car gets covered in love bugs, LOL.

From NOLA with love :) 

• Like 1

It's the EKlipsch! goes through very close to Hope and Indy. I gave up on trying to make the trip, it got too expensive from California. Thanks Joe. @nola have you checked on FB?  A few years back there was a lot of talk about doing something but that was right after the 2017 eclipse and before Covid.