Kp-456

dieter17

I have a pair of those at my place right now that a forum member graciously let me borrow. I am surprised how good they sound. I have exclusively been listing to them for the last couple months. They would make a perfect outdoor/ garage speaker or if you had the room inside. 

• Like 2

On 5/4/2024 at 7:24 PM, Woofers and Tweeters said:

IMG_9620.thumb.jpg.1aff9a4fbcba3408aa7fada32dccefc1.jpg 

I absolutely love that photo.  I am ultra-jealous of the perfect La Scala pro splits.  *drool*

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Oicu812 said:

I absolutely love that photo.  I am ultra-jealous of the perfect La Scala pro splits.  *drool*

Thanks for the comment. I love them too. I’ve been through about every speaker Klipsch has made and the La Scala splits are the ones that have stuck around. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, nickyboy6100 said:

Thanks for the comment. I love them too. I’ve been through about every speaker Klipsch has made and the La Scala splits are the ones that have stuck around. 

Can you either adopt me, or leave me those in your will?  Thank you in advance!    😁

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Oicu812 said:

Can you either adopt me, or leave me those in your will?  Thank you in advance!    😁

Always welcome to come have a listen. I already have two kids that I can barely take care of. Their financial needs are always getting in the way of me buying more speakers.