argh my head kills... but i had it coming >=)

JasN00b

went guitar amp shopping today.

nothing like 8 12" speakers driven by 100 watts of all tube power in your face!!!

who needs a friggin massage, just stand in front of one of these babies.

*sigh*

pressing 110 DBs in a small room is something else.

Ear woulda had a ball in there

That would be cool... For my HT in the attic (if my mom will ever let me make it- well she said I could... I just need financial backing) I have designed a custom array of speakers designed by me. 9.gif I wonder how 6 12" pro bass woofers with F3's around 30Hz will sound when facing me...

But does it have a 102dB sensitivity overall? 9.gif

I forgot to mention that. I am using two 12's in my mains, and one 12 per sub, two subs up front between the LCR. Might go two 12's in each sub for more impact, but then again, I don't need the house to collapse from attic down. I think I can safely say, these things will hit well... maybe not 4Hz, but if I can't hear it, it doesn't matter a whole lot. Oh how I long to hear one watt cranking through those things on a 20Hz test tone... This is my 'reference' HT project. If my parents will back me with money, we will have a 5.1/6.1/7.1 HT (yes, all three in one) with a DIY SS amp with the biggest SS amp ever and a DD/DTS/DD-EX/DTS-ES/THX-EX surround decoder/preamp driving that sucker. Oh the evilness... but I am dreaming. It will never work out and I will be forced to be deprived only to purchase some KPT-MCM Grands and Aragons when I move into my own home and have my basement HT... the sadness.