Rediscovering automatic turntables.

I've gotten back into vinyl as well with the garage sale purchase of my old Dual 502. I've have heard these things need to be lubed occasionally, though. Never got a manual with mine. Any suggestions from someone familiar with this model on how to keep it lubed?

----------------

On 3/8/2003 2:57:56 AM middlecreekguy wrote:

One fact that has not been brought up yet. Automatic turntables extent the life of your needle. Especially if you pass..... fall asleep or whatever.

----------------

When I pass, I doubt I'll be concerned about needle wear. Although it may turn out like in the movies (Ghost, or The Sixth Sense), where I'm dead, but still in the room, trying to get my wife or kids to raise the tonearm, but they can't hear me...

...Cut to the day they're having the Estate Sale, practically giving away my treasures. I, the dead guy, am on my knees (I'm played by Charlton Heston, he's recreating the emotions from the end of the first Planet of the Apes), fists raised, yelling, "That's too cheap!! Look it up on eBay...do a Google search...damn!!!!"

Maybe I'd be played by Patrick Swayze, I'm not sure.

fini

Fini...hey...always willing to help out a pal!! LOL! It COULD have been WORSE...LOL! At least I didn't suggest Rosanne! LOL! I kinda wonder...with her singing voice...I wonder if she has Bose cubes...LOL! She is so tone deaf she probably WOULD have them! LOL!

John

You forgot to mention the other 17 turntables you have LOL!

Did you Ever get your Chorus home?

18 inch sub, and the rest?

Regards Jim9.gif

My avitar is the Klipschorns you could of had at 1,400.00 ive done some trim work, i love these horns man o man

You will get yours i know you will!