KLIPSCH AUDIO PAPERS UPDATE

artto

I reviewed & approved the master/proof copy this morning. The papers are going to print today. Sorry, but no more orders can be taken at this point. Below is the final list of names from whom I recieved payment.

Tom Mobley

Gregg Fautley

Paul Lober

Ron Takchaohi

Shaun Purcell

Chris Robinson

Richard Flynn

Bobby Crites

Mark Williams

John Albright

Dave Herkert

James Phillips

Kenneth Lehr

Charles Turner

Jeff Caban

Doug Drake

Tony Zorn

Larry Jackson

James Tidwell

R. J. Kropiewnicki

C&S

Andy Kubicki

R. Kerr

William Whitesell

Scott Caldwell

Chad Miller

Randy Bey

Fred Muzenmayer

Howard Halligan

F. K. Sullivan

Joe Mondragon

Ben Clark

Joe Tumminia

Bert Weimer

Mike Hurd

Leo Keightley

Robert Hixson

Steve Counce

Jim McClung

John Derven

Read again fini... I missed the deadline, though how I read it I may have been able to make the deadline... ugh.

Oh you and your ambiguititizing (fake words are fun!) my questions! hehe.

How are the books going to be bound, what type of binding, spiral, wire, sewn, etc etc.

They are not "books" & they are not bound. There are many different bound & non-bound configurations in the originals as some are from magazines, some were originally single sheets, some, several folded sheets (book style) bound with staples, in a ring notebook, etc.

These are simply high quality B&W xerox copies. You will have to break out the individual sections as you see fit. The articles will all be in logical order so it shouldn't be difficult to sort.

so it is loose paper? GREAT! That means whenever I get to borrow one for a week or so, making copies will be easy as could be!

Were any of these papers originally in color?

I have a binging machine at home. Once i get to make my copy of a copy, I will see how easy/hard it is to bind them.

I can also do a mass scanning and put them on SoundWise.org.

Well, lets see, the Dope From Hope sheets have 3 blue trumpet looking horns on them & the DFH text is blue too. The 2 magazine covers are in color. One of them has color pictures & graphs. Some of the spec sheets are white & cepia. Other than that, for the most part its B&W. Many of the "Audio Papers" go back to the 1930's.

OK KLIPSCHEADS........the papers are copied & done!

They will be mailed out first thing tomorrow morning (Wednesday, March 12)

ENJOY!

3.gif

They include the notorius "Dope From Hope" publications, a sporadic dealer newsletter , the documents included in "Audio Papers From Klipsch & Associates" which contains, not only PWK's professional papers published by a number of national & international organizations, but also some of the Bell Labs stuff, the Experiments on Auditory Perception, Principals of Stereophonic Sound Reproduction, etc,: some architect's & engineer's spec sheets, equipment reviews & published interviews with PWK, etc.

300+pages or there abouts