Formula 1 Starting in About 5 Minutes

NOZ

Hmmm.... Ya know, this will make me sould like I am very much in tune with my feminine side, but I am not, but... I never got into car racing. Not much into sports at all really. But then when the only pro team in your city is the Portland Trailblazers, you could understand. I hate basketball for the most part. Now if we had baseball or football, then I would be all over that. As a matter of fact, Portland is really trying to buy the Toronto Blue Jays. I think it's the blue jays... Noz, that's the only Canada baseball team right?

m00n,

Yes and no... The Montreal expos, but then again the French Bastards are a separate Country from Canada...LOL.. sorry ears..

The Blue Jays suck, maybe this year they won't...

The Leaf's may do it this year if they stay healthy....GO Leafs GO!!!

With the leafs just signing Olin Nolan there chances have improved 20 fold.

as a bruins fan all I can say about the trade is sh*t sh*t sh*t damn damn damn f*ck f*ck f*ck.

Please excuse my French....

I hate the Leafs but not nearly as much as that team in Montreal (spit). Nothing like a little rivalry/sports rage...

But I love this time of year, and look forward to the Cup finals and watching the real talent.

My guess

Dallas vs toronto or

Detriot vs flyers

Ottawa has the talnt but not the physical play.

Joe Thorton will be playing golf with Mario after game 4 of the first round.

It was so nice to not see Schuey on the podium for the first race of the season.

Also, Renault is ahead of Ferrari by one point right now in the Constructor's Championship. LOL. That isn't something you see everyday.

I was surprised to see ol Rubes go out so early in the race and personally I was hoping that Kimi would pull off the win. I can't stand Coulthard.

All in all a very good race. I can't wait for Interlagos...my favorite track of the season.