WE'RE MOVING FORWARD!

jt1stcav

Been watching CNN's historical exclusive live feed of the movement of the 7th Cavalry Division through the southern Iraqi desert onward towards Baghdad! Such a beautiful sight seeing these young men race their Bradley fighting vehicles and M1 Abram tanks with their 120mm guns virtually unmolested (except for a scrimmage at the Kuwait/Iraq border). What the bedoins living in their tents out in that vast desert must think as they witness these tanks moving towards their capital city to oust Saddam & Sons!

Sad to hear of the loss of 12 British commandos/4 US Marine crew in that schanuke helicopter crash in Kuwait...Lest we forget.

Yes, I have been watching it too... I can't stop watching the coverage of this war. At work I have my headphones on listening to live broadcasts all day. And the CNN live coverage of the army and then the live coverage of northern iraq. It's wild to sit watch this live. Amazing. Truly amazing. Lets just hope we don't loose any more toops.15.gif

jnorv, is FOX airing it also? Either way, very true, the ultimate in reality TV.

Thanks PYRO. I scanned my old 1st Cav patch to change my avatar (damn patch is so big it almost covered my scanner bed).

The technology is truely amazing indeed...using video phones out in the middle of nowhere to produce that LIVE image we get to watch at home. Glad that FOX is also covering this LIVE feed.

Thanks for the spelling lesson, tblasting!1.gif

Thanks again, PYRO! Uuuhhhhhaaaaaaahhhh!

Did you all see the satellite image 520 miles above Iraq on those 3 oil well fires? You could see the black plumes of smoke.

Damn protesters...don't remember if they were from Chicago or San Francisco, but it showed a group of these hippie freaks burning several American Flags! These a$$holes should move to Iraq if they hate it here in this country so much!

"Damn protesters...don't remember if they were from Chicago or San Francisco, but it showed a

group of these hippie freaks burning several American Flags! These a$$holes should move to Iraq

if they hate it here in this country so much!"

Iraq's too good for them - Now. LOL 1000 idiots out of 200 million making asses out of themselves but they get all this airtime from the Liberal media. If they come around my area with their **** I'll start making some citizens arrests. No good lazy *** punks.

There were probably as many protesters back in '91 as well. I don't mind them protesting (a constitutional right), but there's no excuse for burning the flag, and all it stands for.

Forrest, go forth and make some citizen arrests and kick some punk ***! God knows you'd have your work cut out for you! Better yet, go to France and take care of them first...a country full of losers!

Ollie North was on and he was in another chopper with the one that went down in Kuwait and killed our marines and Britain commandos. He said weather was real bad and I'm sure that was the main cause like that other crash there earlier that killed more of our boys.

I put the deaths of these men directly on the backs of the Liberals like the French pricks and those in the US and Canada that held back the progress of this mission out into a time of perilous weather over there, not to mention a Full Moon. Liberals are the scum of the world and only impede progress and results. They have become nothing but Obstructionist crybabies and it's high time for this Country to recognize that these Rodney Dangerfields of Politics should be dumped down the ****ter forever.

I live in the South Bay (San Jose) where it is about 70/30 against Bush and the war (if you can call it that) with Iraq. The local are not going to be pleased when the Iraqis capitulated with almost no loss of civilian life. It will harm their rant about Bush. You know, he was selected not elected.

I have read articles that compare Bush with Cooper in High Noon, but I keep flashing on Butch and Sundance wondering just "who are those guys?"

The psychological effect of seeing those armered units barrreling across the desert must not sit well. Especially knowing that they are backed up with Blackhawks and JDAM's.

I am thinking of ordering a batch of Crows from my relatives in Texas and having a large BBQ for my neighbors.

Jim N