Concert or audio DVD any format

Bruinsrme

I absolutely love music in surround. With the SVS i really feel the bass and the bass drum.

What concert DVDs have you sampled and what do you like about them

Norah Jones Live from new Orleans DVDa. Excellent compliation the music is a rich mix of jass and soft rock, her voice is amazing and the music is played with such passion

Metallica S&M DVD. We all know what these Napster haters are all about $$$$$. But all aside this is an awesome Metal CD with the backing of the San Francisco Orchrestra. Thought the music is not they Heavy Heavy Metal the songs are an excellent choice for the heavy guitar drums and orchrestra. though I do not agree with their oppression of the music trading world I do enjoy the DVD.

Three Dog Night DVD DTS and Dolby surround. For those in their 30 and higher the throwback is a great experience. A well compiled list of music with all their hits and with the backing of an orchresta. their voices seem to be WELL preserved sound like yesteryear. It is very refreshing hearing theses song in with instruments well palyer and smooth vocals. The backing of the orchrestra adds to the experience.

Eagles When Hell Freezes Over. All right not jsut seems they are missing something or someone.

Fleetwood Mac concert DVD What can you not say about Stevie Nick, her voice is unreal and makes the sound of the band. It even sound good on Bose..

Carpenters DVDa Karens voice is one that can not be duplicated, you don't have to be old to enjoy her voice and talent.

Scott

I have a few Live concert DVDs and have listened to more than I own. The two that remain my favorites as far as having great live sound are still The Who Live at Albert Hall and AC/DC Stiff Upper Lip.I love the Stevie Ray Vaughan DVDs but they don't have the quality of my two favorites.These albums really do a Klipsch system justice especially when you listen to them at the volume intended.LOL.Boom!

I have about 200 concert dvd's,Steely Dan's "Two Against Nature",concert is the best quality dvd I have heard.I have the studio album on dvd-a(I am a fan) and it does not sound as good as the dts live version,go figure.

Hey! I just got done playing the Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon 5.1 SACD,.....AWESOME!!!! That one is NOW my favorite of the dvd-audio/ sacd's that I own.......

If you even just "kind" of like Pink Floyd...get this one!

Later

Mike