FS: KSW-15 15" Subwoofer w/Box & Manual

Frzninvt

Looking to part with my KSW-15 15" Subwoofer it is in perfect shape with no flaws. It has never been serviced and works perfectly. I have the original box with all the packing material along with the original user manual. Looking to get $400 for it, buyer is responsible for shipping and insurance costs. The only reason I am parting with it is I have a chance to purchase a used Velodyne F-1500 for a reasonable price. Any takers?

• 19 years later...
On 4/11/2003 at 11:58 PM, Frzninvt said:

Looking to part with my KSW-15 15" Subwoofer it is in perfect shape with no flaws. It has never been serviced and works perfectly. I have the original box with all the packing material along with the original user manual. Looking to get $400 for it, buyer is responsible for shipping and insurance costs. The only reason I am parting with it is I have a chance to purchase a used Velodyne F-1500 for a reasonable price. Any takers?

Is it still available? 

• 2 months later...
4 minutes ago, Frzninvt said:

Garbage sub with nothing but boomy bass I would not recommend it.  There are far better options.

Maybe to you. Not sure I’d use it for music, but home theatre with my wooden floors it’s great. Much better than the front firing subs I’ve used previously.