NOZ

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LETS GO CAPS!

LETS GO CAPS!

LETS GO CAPS!

"I know they have a stranglehold," Lightning coach John Tortorella said. "We need everything going to crawl back into this."

The loss was the fourth straight for the Lightning, who clinched their first Southeast Division title and home-ice advantage for the first round with two games left in the regular season.

Now they have to regroup and try to save their season in Washington, where they haven't won since Nov. 4, 1998 -- a span of 11 games.

2-0 now. Bringing it back to MCI for the sweep.

Not even close.

Yeah, I seriously doubt TB will come back... I predict a 4-0, 4-1 series win for WAshington.

Meanwhile...

I think Toronto will come back if they can get some of their injured players back...that's always been their problem is their injuries. They need to get back on offense and not be dominated by Philly all the time. We'll see what happens tommorow when they are back at the ACC.

Will, let me thro a Domi in here.

As long as Detroit, Dallas, Colorado or Philly wins i will be very happy.

so who will philly face in the finals my guess is Dallas.

I hate modano but he is one hell of a hockey player. If he was in boston I think I could tolerate him.2.gif

Scott

Detroit started off last year against Vancouver the same way down 2-0 then came back and kicked butt.

As much as I despise Canadian teams if there was one I would want to go it would have to be Toronto only because they are 1 of 6.

Philly has honestly tried building a playoff team over the years but hextall was the weak link.

I think it might be their year. Though Jersey might be a black horse. Ottawa they might be too beat up after the next round and after Jagr faces a grind team he will be done as will the Caps.

There is no doubt that a Western team will win Lord Stanleys Cup.

I love this game.

Scott

Yeah true... still though I don't know about Roman Checkmanek... they could have gotten Curtis Joseph or Ed Belfour but chose to stay with Chechmanek.. I don't know if that was a good idea or not.

Yeah Noz I think tommorow will tell the tale for the leafs. At long last they show almost every playoff game on the networks here in the States... guess hockey is now popular here...yay

TO??!!...Ottawa finished 1st overall with the Presidents trophy. Don't count them out, same as Vancouver, time will tell eh.

Now we've forgotten the Edmonton Oilers nes pa...9.gif

Dallas against Philly, you may of missed tonights game but the Edmonton Oilers just kicked Dallas ***, after that pathetic 2nd game, justice is served Oiler style...9.gif

Will Hatcher "The Goon" sit on his *** some more 10.gif

If the Oilers go up 3-1 IT'S OVER...2.gif

GO OILERS GO!!