Are the Leafs going down???

NOZ

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOOOOOOOO My ears are still ringing !!!!!

I went to the oilers dallas game last night at skyreach center, man that place was rocking to say the least. Theses games are cool to watch on the tube but man you can't believe how big these guys are or how fast they skate untill you sit in the first 10 rows.

NOZ : I wouldnt count the leafs out just yet , but the flyers are no push over this year. They got some good size and like to play the body . Ottawa's one to watch also.

----------------

On 4/14/2003 8:41:27 AM bruinsrme wrote:

Dale,

Now imagine trying to skate, avoid checks, carry the puck, and keep your head up while moving that fast.

It is a great sport, and I love playing. Though I am no where near that caliber.

Scott

----------------

Ya scott i know what you mean.

I played right up to junior's and was a defensive enforcer back then. At 5'10" 220 i was even cosidered on the small side for that roll. I'd hate to have to go head to head with some of the enforcer's today.

You have to give Domi credit for taking on donald brashier the other night. Talk about a size difference.

----------------

Just sit back and watch the Leafs winnnnn....

----------------

I thought you said watch the leafs whine.2.gif

Way too much coffee today

The Avs won. My favorite team, next those the boston bums.

My Ht is based on the Avs and decorated with all sorts of hockey stuff

DAMN I have to go to sleep, have to wait til the morn to confirm the Flyers won.2.gif

Detroit looks to be hurting.

the t an P game was wicked good. Nothing better than a good game. well, when the team ou want to win wins is better.

But Toronto is 1 o 6 so if they go I can respect that.

So tomorrow the Bruins clean up their golf clubs and start scheduling rounds of golf with the Canadiens.

Scott

The leafs looked great last night? Since when did Gary Roberts learn how to hit? Looks like minimal penalties will win us games, let's just hope that Domi doesn't decide to go nuts on Wednesday.

Anyone know the condition of Mogilny? He took a nasty hit to the jaw, and looked a little out of it getting up. Any status?

Sorry CuJo, looks like your heading back home

GO LEAFS GO!!!

And to think Cujo went to Detroit to win the Cup... I wonder who'll get the most blame for the wings first round exit...tisk tisk.

I think Mogilny will be back for game 4... he did look a little woozy but I think he'll recover in time for the game. The leafs look to be back on their A game, I think Roberts and Wesley's return helped them out in their hitting game anyway.