Rebuilt and ready to go 299A

NOSValves

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 1.5 was missing for me too. I also had some left overs.

The instability problem is still an issue, not as bad as far as fluctuation. I think this may just be a issue in regards to instability in the a/c line, becouse the readings in fluctuation are the same in both amps at the same time.'

Tom

Hey Tom and Craig,

Tom, is your problem bad in your amp or something within tolerance but driving you batty? Put in a email to ted at triode and hopefully he'll send some 1.5's with my order for the PS and etc.

Craig I took a look at a third MKII here and located where the new bias controls, fuses and switchs are going. Will take them to work tomorrow and drill them out. Found switches, barrier strips, panel mount 3ag fuse holders and all kinds of goodies at parts express.

On another note I've downloaded Al's crossover network and was wondering if Dayton brand poly caps were considerd good enough to use? By the way Al, thank you for being so generous with your time and energies. Randy

Randy,

You have to use HTML when making your signature. Good old Mobile Homeless made my Logo and gave me the tricks for the sig size.

Yes you can snail mail me the schematic if you like. My address is on my website.

I wouldn't sub low prices parts in Al's Xovers he would flip his lid. Besides its not worth doing if your not going to do it all out !

Craig