Lets see some 4.1 setups!!!

I know what real bass sounds like. I go over to my friend's house (he has a NICE 3-way hi-fi system with 2 bookshelfs and 2 towers). We crank it up and MAN...THAT'S BASS!!! It's awesome...my stomache actually feels sick after a while because the bass is so great!! We have some fun. Anyway, how DO you add a PM-SWS, for example.

----------------

On 6/14/2003 9:24:43 AM MD1032 wrote:

OK, sounds cool. But first I need a new soundcard. I'm looking at Audigy 2's, Santa Cruz, and M-audio revolution. I'm leaning towards the audigy 2.

----------------

If you like gaming.. an Audigy 2 for Advanced EAX is sexy. I own an Audigy 2 Platinum with Klipsch Promedia 4.1s and it sounds crazy enough already. DVD Audio is awesome!

"I should try hooking up my Sunfire Signautre to my PC sometime."

Did this and more,I had at one time my Sunfire Signature,Mark II and Junior with the dual Carver Knight Shadow subs going with my PC.Poor LianLi case almost lost its lines under the bass.

1.gif

A Sunfire Sig is the ultimate compact PeaCee sub.

Thanks a lot! I like my setup personally. It's not engineered to be a gaming room, it's actually more fo a music setup because I have my satts on my desk pointing at me at 11:00 and 1:00, and my rears on my bookshelf and bureau at 9:00 and 3:00, so it generates a VERY nice stereo field overall, almost like I have a pair of towers in the corner. The bass is GREAT. My room is so small that when you cornerload it, the bass hits you JUST RIGHT. It almost sounds like it's right next to your head instead of coming from the corner, which is the way it should be. I didn't get nearly bass I have now when the sub was under my desk. I can get plenty of bass now, although I wouldn't mind another sub in the front right corner of my room, so the PM sub isn't so strained. Oh well, at any rate, you'll see my room once I revamp it. It's going to be great. I'm going to get a new fancy high-back chair for one thing. I am so tired of my small manager's chair that squeaks all the time now. Then I'm going to wal-mart to get a hepa filter, enabling me to leave my satts bare. Finally, to seal it all off, some sound-sensitive neon lights! Man, it's going to be great!