New Klipsch site, some suggestions....(webmasters look

To whom it may concern (Bob G, Webmasters):

The new website looks great, although there are some little glitches here and there (different prices for H2's in two seperate spots). The one thing I have never liked about the current site, and it seems to carry over to the new one, is the lack of information on the older "discontinued" speakers (Chorus, Forte, Quartet, Heresy I, Cornwall I and II, and others). I know this is a commercial site, and its purpose is to sell new speakers as well as inform, provide customer service, etc. but I would really like to see someplace where we fans of the "classics" can get info, specifications, original speaker matches, and more. As Klipsch becomes more and more collectable as a brand name, they need to provide us with a little info on what we have and what it does. Anybody else feel the same, or are you guys sitting on a big stash of old product brochures and stuff?

I have purchased no less than three sets of discontinued Klipsch speakers in the last three months (2 sets of Heresy I's, and a set of Chorus I's), and almost picked up an LF-10, none of which are suppoted on the current site outside of the parts list and "current" speaker matching chart.

I just thought I'd see what you thought.

Speed

I too with that they would include a complete listing of ALL products ever built. And include specs, drivers, and all info that pertains to each model. There are so many of the older "classic" models out there that people are still using that this information should be included.

------------------

Home Theater System:

Klipsch Quartets - mains for both systems

Klipsch KV3 - center

Klipsch KG.5's - rear surrounds

Klipsch KSW12 subwoofer

Denon AVR-1601

Music System:

Adcom GFA-555 Musical Concepts Modified

NAD 1600 Pre/Tuner

Sony C-67ES CD Player

I too recently purchased my first set of Klipsch speakers (KLF-20's, C-7, and RCR-5's). And I do frequent this BB as it is one of the most informative forums around. But, unless I am able to find a picture on Ebay of some of the other speakers (namely Chorus, Forte, Quartet) I have no idea what everyone is "talking" about. Any info/pics would be appreciated!!!

Guest JimG

You need to dig a little deeper on the new site... If you do a product search, you can find any spec on any speaker we've ever made. Only a few of the really rare old speakers are missing a few specs, but we'll fill them in as we find info. Pictures are being uploaded too. See...you just complained a little too early! We got your back! Check back and tell me what you think. I've been entering data on old speakers for about two weeks now! AAAAAGGHH!

Jim

BTW, the site has dead links and specs errors now that we are correcting / finishing. It should all be good to go by the time the new site goes live on May 15th!