The Official Indy Trip 'Tell Us Everything About It' Thread

The MCM Grand in the upper lobby. I can't tell you (on here) what Gil said as he walked away. Just for the sake of scale, Gil is about 6'9" tall. 2.gif

post-10840-13819247600872_thumb.jpg

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Artto

The guy sitting next to Trey at the Friday night pics was Steve P, not Engineer Jim. Jim was the Engineering VP, with the same hairstyle as you, who was showing us the PWK book in the library. And yes, that is the same Jim that was in the bulk of HDBR's storys he posted last year.

If we would have been at Hope and you made that Bose comment, Im absolutely sure the floor would have opened under your feet and you would have been sent straight to Audio HELL.1.gif

JM

• 1 month later...

Gosh, I missed this. I have not been on the forum for awhile -- shame on me. But it surely looked like everyone had a great time. Being a member of the original group, I can only imagine how much fun everyone had. The Klipsch folks are wonderful to give us the opportunity to visit their facilities. I will be watching for next year's trip.

Bill James

Klipsch Fan Tour of Hope