Need Projector advice!

I was hoping I could get some thoughts on my furture HT. Im looking into purchasing a projector and a screen (possibly Da-Lite)for my home theatre. I will probably go with the Infocus which I plan on hooking up to my Denon DVM-1805 and my Xbox. Does anyone have any opinions on the Infocus or have any recommendations on another projector. I plan on replacing my TV and entirely using the projector. Let me know if you guys having any advice.Thanks

Bullet

When I bought my projector, I did most of my research at the AVSFORUM.com My research was a year ago, so my opionions are pretty old as far as that technology goes.

What was important to me was a 16:9 native mode unless you plan to use a 4:3 screen. A bright bulb, mine was 1900 lumens. Long bulb life for example mine is 2000 hours. Have about 800 on it now with a years use. And a high contrast ratio.

I like my Da-lite screen also, went with a grey screen, makes the blacks look a bit darker for daytime use. FYI - Having a powerfull projector and grey screen you can watch the projector with the room fully lit. Great when the kids are snacking while watching movies before bed.

The Infocus makes nice projectors. Moon will probably be your best source of info. His neighbor works for them.

Projectors are great. Good luck with the project.

JM