Rory Gallagher anyone?

Fish

Rory Gallagher has been one of my favorite guitar players for over 30yrs(10 yrs old).He is without a doubt one of the top guitar players,writers,arrangers ever,was he Jinxd? Maybe you have never heard of him, if not I guess he was.

Wow!he really was Jinxd.I know most of you know Page,Clapton,Beck,Hendrix,he is of the same mold and era.He made about as many albums as any of them.He was on major labels and won many guitar shoot outs.He had a career that spanned around 30yrs(died in 90's).Oh well,if you like rock,blues, heavy guitar riffs check it out,BestBuy did have some remasters.

I've always liked Rory Gallagher . I don't think his Live in Europe album captures the feel he had for the guitar entirely. I wonder if there are any DVDs of his live shows. I saw a few tapes of some of his live act years ago and the man kicked everyone over.Another OLD live album I liked but don't have anymore is Ted Nugent and the Amboy Dukes Live "Survival of the Fittist". These guys that can capture all that energy and deliver it to an audience live are really the kings of the singing strings.1.gif

I rediscovered Rory about a year ago when I found a copy of the duece album on cd at Best Buy. I had herd his music years before but I didn't remember how good he really was, the man

could do it all, Blues, Folk and Rock. No matter what you're taste I think anyone could

find something to like about his music. There are some good websites out there devoted to

keeping his music alive. He was a true working class hero to his fans and is a man that

should not be forgotten.