Belle Klipsch on Ebay

garymd

Hey Gary, that is a "C" so they are Oak Clear (Lacquered) finish with cane grills just like the ones I used to have. They sure would complement the one or two pair of Cornwalls you have. You have some '72 Heresy's now along with those rare LWE-IA's you have quite the collection now for sure. How are the LWE's serving you as a center channel?

I thought those were 2 Os. I guess it is a C. I have abosolutely no place for belles in my house without my wife strangling me. The LWE sounds really good (I put new grill covers on BTW but kept the old intact just in case). They look just like heresys now (so my wife is OK with them). I even put logos on so my HT matches. One will stay at center until I refinish the heresys which are a better timber match to my system. Then I should have enough speakers to either start a new HT in my basement or help my son start one. We finally finished remodeling the family room yesterday so I can move my eqiupment upstairs today. Only took 4 months but looks great. You sure you don't want those belles Charles?

Gary,

I watched the end of this auction--the misspelling of Belle probably cut way down on the activity. I thought moondog761 was going to get a great deal, but the auction went to a low activity bidder with some negatives. I wonder if the transaction will ever really happen. Did you ever contact the seller? Any of the bidders Forum folks?

Best in horns,

triceratops

----------------

On 6/25/2003 11:12:59 AM triceratops wrote:

Gary,

I watched the end of this auction--the misspelling of Belle probably cut way down on the activity. I thought moondog761 was going to get a great deal, but the auction went to a low activity bidder with some negatives. I wonder if the transaction will ever really happen. Did you ever contact the seller? Any of the bidders Forum folks?

Best in horns,

triceratops

----------------

No, I didn't contact the seller. I thought about it though. I'd like to find out who bought them so I could ask for a listen (if they're local). I wish I had room for them. I would brought them home from work today!