DFW Metroplex Klipschers

arthurs

Anyone have any interest in getting a thread going in Dallas/Ft. Worth? Seems like they got some momentum for get togethers up in Milwaukee, thought some may be interested down our way. Send me e-mail addresses if you're up for it and I'll coordinate something from there.

I'm sure it's the same as the Kansas City/St.Louis thing you'll be hearing about soon enough.

KC says Pop

STL says Soda

(Easiest way to differ between someone if you don't know which side of the state their from) Oh, and everything IS NOT a Coke no matter what you Texans believe 2.gif

Chiefs/Rams

Cardinals/Royals

It will get really old, really quick.

How about some get togethers in the Biloxi, Mississippi to Pensacola, Florida areas? Am I the only one that lives on the Gulf Coast?

I also get to Atlanta a couple of times a month so Atlanta would also be an alternative for me but would prefer closer to home.

Thanks,

Tony B.

----------------

On 6/30/2003 2:43:41 PM arthurs wrote:

Anyone have any interest in getting a thread going in Dallas/Ft. Worth? Seems like they got some momentum for get togethers up in Milwaukee, thought some may be interested down our way. Send me e-mail addresses if you're up for it and I'll coordinate something from there.
----------------

Hey there we already have stuff going on here in DFW. Check out the Yahoo Group here:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DFW_Hornheads/

Laters,