Thanks for a Great Time, Klipsch!

I am late in getting around to thanking Klipsch for the great time I had at Indy! Things got pretty hectic for me before I even got home from the trip...alternator trouble in the truck, etc. LOL! And since then I have been working my rear end off trying to catch up on the work days I missed due to my having to become a Mitsubishi Truck mechanic...LOL!

But, back to the point of this post...

I had a great time at Indy...it was really nice to meet those of you who showed up for the tour and such! I was a bit burnt-out from the long drive up in order to get there by Friday evening...but I thoroughly enjoyed my trip!

Many thanks go out to those who went out of their way to make the trip worthwhile for us all...including Trey, Steve P., Engineer Jim, and all the rest of the gang at Indy! I realize that it was YOUR weekend that you gave up for us all to have a thoroughly fine experience while we were there, and many thanks to you all!! The cameraderie, food, attention to detail for all the engineering department exercises, and everything else was just wonderful...and I hope to make another trip the next time it comes up for us here on the forum!

Again, thanks for a great time and experience to everybody involved at Klipsch Audio Technologies in making this a trip to remember!

Another thanks goes out to all the forum folks who showed up...I had a great time with you all!! I hope all of you are well and that I may see you all again in the future!

Andy

Andy,

Sounds like a great time! Did you run into some unexpected faces from the past? I'll bet many of the attendees were excited to meet you, too! Anyone bring the back from a Heresy for signing? Did you take pictures?

fini

I think it was MACE who had Andy sign his Klipsch shirt.

It was fun meeting and hanging out with you Andy, hope to do it agian in the future.

Oh one very important item I forgot to mention in the other INDY threads that you younger guys may want to take note of.... Indy has a very HIGH HOTTIE ratio as far as girls go. Im not baseing this on going out Saturday night, but when I was filling my car with gas.... at the stores... etc.

JM