Selling my 1985 Cornwalls (CBR)

DVois

I have a set of 85 Cornwalls in CBR with Woven Cane grills in exc cond., in a mellow brown stain. SN# 8509997 & 8509998. They are located in Lewiston, Maine. When I bought them they needed to be refinished ( some 1/16 to 1/8 inch deep scratches needed to palm sanded out) but I never got around to doing them. They looked good enough for me to use them in my living room. I currently own a set of Khorns, 62 vert. Corns and a set of LaScala's. I am going to use the money I get for the Corns for other stereo equip. I was told that to refinish them to look mint would be about $100, not bad. I am going to put pics up this weekend. Need to get $750 for them, that is what I paid for them. They have never been abused by me in any way. They do sound awesome. I really don't want to ship them so I really looking for someone to pic them up. I have been a member of the BB for a while and would give the people here first crack at it before I put them on Ebay. I have received alot of help on here and feel it is only the right thing to do for a fellow Klipsch Nut to put them to good use. You can either PM me or reply to the thread. I will watch it closely.

Thanks for posting your ad here first...wish I had the cash for 'em (would be great for a future HT setup). I'm sure you'll get a response for them from a Forum member; $750 is a fair price indeed! Good luck!

Charles,

If you ever want to setup a road trip to Burlington, VT count me in. It is awesome up there. I worked in Burlington & Cabot for a couple of months on their digital phone systems. There was a bar in burlington call "The Chicken Bone" in was great, but I think it is closed now. Fall foliage would be perfect.

Doug

• 2 months later...