La Scala's on ebay...cheep

NOZ

Item # 2547781147.

Four available $350 each.

If I was in the mood for a roadtrip, I'd snag em all.

They may need a little re-configuring, but all the components seem to be there.

Just looking out for all you in need.1.gif1.gif

I think the seller is mistaken. Either they are heresys or something else because cornwalls are NOT still made today. I didn't quite understand the acronym either. I'll have to take another look.

Too short for corns and only 60 watts. I have no idea what they are.

C=Cornwall DB=Decorator Black 15=15" Woofer c'mon guys I thought you knew this stuff. In addition, I'm suprised you haven't figured out that these three are also the Cornwall II's with the veritcal horns. You guys are disappointing me. Pictures would be absolutely necessary though.

Don't be so harsh Charles. Sitting at my computer I estimated 3 feet and it seemed way short. Maybe with no risers. I thought the 15 would have been the woofer size and of course the C for cornwall but since he stated they were still in production I figured they must be something else. Please excuse my utter stupidity.

My intent was not to be harsh, I was joking with you! You guys take things too seriously, relax, breath in, breath out, there feel better.

P.S. I have never owned Cornwalls either, but soon I will! I will be part of a distinguished club of Cornwall owners. Cheers

9.gif