Spiderman has a secret

m00n

----------------

On 7/30/2003 2:19:23 PM cluless wrote:

Well It appears that instead of going SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH, SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH, he's going swisssssssssssh, swissssssssssssh.

----------------

Look at you. You have that lisp down rather good. Hmmm, you would not be a man wanting to be a female would you?

9.gif2.gif

Actually I think someone did a hell of a job with that GIF.

The cool part is that if you have some music playing Spidey seems to be dancing in tune to it - probably for the same reason that those 60's "Light Organs" seemed to synchronise to the music.

While many of those had circuits which lit up different coloured lamps according to the frequencies played many merely featured a bass sensor and the rest of the lights simply glowed brighter or not in an essentially random manner. Nonetheless even without "Better Living Through Chemistry" the damned things seemed to synch with the music.

It looks as if Spiderman is an afficianado of internal Kung Fu. Parts of this animation are straight from Yang style Taiji Chaun (24 and 48 forms). I've been practicing Taiji for many many years.

Forrest

----------------

On 7/30/2003 12:31:20 PM m00n wrote:

What the hell is this? I think he has been hiding his true self to us all these years...
6.gif

BTW... It's an animated gif. So if you don't see any animation you are missing out.

----------------