Heresys

Jim Cornell

The heresy to me sounds great at 52" or higher like on top of a K-horns, with the sitting position under the bass, i love the sound of a solid sealed bass, i am very impressed with the heresys, very very much so!

We are doing good, and were not, i trade with John Ellis, a lot we swap audio around, i usually gets what he isnt using anymore LOL!

Also he is one of the greatest freinds ive ever had.

I did not pay a dime for the heresys, these were beat pretty badly, also had 2 blown drivers, 1 K-55-V, and 1 K-77-M, john replaced the drivers for me at his house before i brought them home, he is one hell of a guy!

With original alinco.

You are all right, heresys in the right spot do kick a!!

Regards Jim

9.gif9.gif

If need be, i have decided to sell my truck if i have too!

I waiting, before i start loosing things unessecarily!

post-3695-1381924867951_thumb.jpg

ok jim, i see that you are at it again, good to see your neurosis is alive and kicking, he he he. just what did you trade for those little jems, and you are right the heresy is an excellent speaker, i love the ones i bought from john, they make an excellent sat, blend so well with my la and cornerhorns that i bought from another bb member. did you catch e bay, the listing about the cornerhorns and belle combo, from denver? dont do it jim, please jim, control yourself, he he he, if i had the money i would be there right now, count on it, he he he. do the kids a favor, hook up all your speaks in ht, and put a few kid vids on and capture thier imaginations, the reality of the ht would keep them varmints occupied for more than a little while, i remember when my son was younger, and i would come home from work wasted , my son with all his energy, all he really wanted was a little together time, so we put a movie on and he would sit on my lap and share the movie, it was really cool, good memories as well, good to hear from you jim, god bless12.gif

I paid 2 Halfer amps and a NAD pre amp, but these did need restoration too!

I caint believe the tight bass response im getting from them sitting on my Klipschorns on the H/K430!

I have 2 H/K stacked now, not amps LOL!

I dont have anything to trade, so ill have to wait to get a H/T reciever, my goal is to hang on to as much as i can =, at this point!

I know its nut, the situation im in, and i got heresys, im sure im not the only one who wouldof done this!

Yes i did eye the K-horn Belle, LOL

I still eye E-bay!

Regards Jim9.gif

Welcome to the Hersey club,,,but you have to be wude to stay here...lol....alot of us almost have the full line in Heritage.....i wished i had K-Horns ,,oh well...i got Scalas kicking the walls out...hehe....i got my ALKs in ,home made, in Scalas have not really had time to A-B them but like them so far.....wude rick9.gif

Rick, you need k-horns i need La Scalas to complete the heritage line LOL not bad!

I love these little heresys, big sound, kids are ganna love them also!

Yea there on top of my Klipschorns, but i dont have a shelf for them, and dont wannt to hang 55 Lbs on the wall!

If i set them on the floor, theyll get lost LOL!

Kids would yank the grills off anyway!

Regards Jim

I have Klipsch Heresy H-700's, supposedly boosted. Does anyone know what year they were made? In addition I would like to attach them to a Toshiba home theatre TV through a Bryston Amp and pre-amp. How can I adapt them to home theatre?