B&W Nautilus 802

arthurs

Actually Proj I didnt have you in mind when I wrote the response. However, I think the telling part of your comment is "and in my opinion".

That, my friend, is exactly the reason there is more than one make of speaker in the world. I have no idea how many manufacturers are out there but these days it seems as though every music lover could have his own, unique set of speakers.

For me the B&W 802's are as good as any speaker I have heard at almost any price. I could live with them as my sole speakers very easily, but, as I think everyone on this forum agrees - they aint cheap.

I suppose the real question is, having bought them, will Arthurs still be using them in 20 years. If he is then the speakers were money well spent - even at that price 20 years of entertainment seems cheap.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

max - you said it all. There may be those who assume I haven't/didn't listened to many speakers, they would be wrong. My rapid move towards the N802's and 4's followed a long period of listening to a ton of speakers in all ranges, in fact as a part of this hobby I will continue seeking out and listening to different speakers and gear of all types. I may own other speakers someday, god forbid!

Thanks for not telling me what to hear or do, and for letting me be me and spending my money as I see fit. I hope everyone enjoys the gear choices they've made, and if they don't, I hope someday they find something they connect with, that's my opinion.