arthurs

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

----------------

On 8/8/2003 8:09:01 AM TheEAR wrote:

arthurs,

Do not worry Meadowfarts have nothing on B&W 802's.
1.gif
I think someone is trying bad to force you to dislike YOUR choice and force feed you Meadowfarts.

2.gif

----------------

ear, meadowlarks own the 802's, especially the higher end ones. anybody who's done a side by side would know this, I just think he would have been better off if he actually tried a few other things before dropping 8 grand. thats alot of money.

----------------

On 8/11/2003 4:20:11 PM prodj101 wrote:

ear, meadowlarks own the 802's, especially the higher end ones. anybody who's done a side by side would know this, I just think he would have been better off if he actually tried a few other things before dropping 8 grand. thats alot of money.

----------------

Sound is subjective, surely you know that. You don't like B&W, he obviously does. Now just leave the man alone and let him enjoy his 802's.

Thanks Oogin, the negativity and judgment really is a hassle. Interesting that a couple of forum members have PM'd me to continue discussion due to the amount of cr*p I'm getting here. Like what you like, buy what you want to buy, I promise not to hold it against you or try to tell you otherwise, and I only ask the same from you in return. Peace.

arthurs-

Please don't stop posting your opinions. I find it incredibly interesting to see how Klipsch lovers taste evolve to different speakers both within and outside the Klipsch product line. ...On second thought, box those bad boys up right now and mail them to me. I'll give you my most expert opinion. 11.gif10.gif

NO NO NO....I can't kill you yet. SEND THE SPEAKERS NOW! I'm setting up a charitable organization for the preservation of the beakerless speaks. It will be funded as part of the conservation efforts of the great horned owl, and Queens of the Stone Age will re-release Songs for the Deaf on a Special double mulitchannel SACD, However, none of the channels decoded will be audible on current Receivers/Decoders. A new decoder using a green pen, sonic marbles, and polyfill will be needed. Beta versions are available, but unless you send those speakers NOW...All of this is for naught. Do you want to let the music world down?

EDIT - You must send them NOW! This is IMPERATIVE!

Send them now arthurs. Send them now. Im warning ya. Or killer will be picking them up herself dressed in her postal uniform and shell be packing more than 37-cent stamps. Alas. A dream almost realized only to be dashed by a can of pepper spray.

Dean,

If you make a choice and by brand Z I will not try to disgust or make you feel bad about your purchase(unless its a B0$e like brand).

Do I feel the 802's are THE best choice,no.For me(personal choice)the Dynaudio Contour 3.3 gets it done better.

Again there is no such thing as THE best choice,unless Wilson X1's were sold for a mere 10 grand.

Bryston,a great choice,plus Bryston is CANADIAN.And a warranty NOBODY dares match,yes Bryston products are overbuilt and made to last a lifetime(far longer then the warranty they give).

After I get a few SVS this year I will be looking for the 14ST next year.

You have a few very High-End Canadian companies making superb amplifiers among them...

BRYSTON(the whole lineup is great)

CLASSE(I almost purchased the CA400,before breaking the mold and opting for the KRELL FPB600)

SIMAUDIO(CELESTE,MOON,have four SimAudio amps...and two integrateds!)

BLUE CIRCLE(tubes and hybrids)

1.gif