Another idea if ya'll will help me

Erik,

I feel the fair way to do this would be to make a list like was done by another member for the PWK book and each auditioner pays the shipping to a next auditioner ! Why should you have to pay the entire frieght ? I'm sure that everyone here is going to enjoy listening to the amp so I see no reason why they can't cover the cost to pass it on to the next person. At least I have no problem with it.

Craig

I had already concluded that the freight would be paid by the beta listeners. That would be the most logical & economical thing to do. Eric, if you send them to me first I'll pay the freight to me and to whom I send them to. How's that to get the ball rolling!

Tom3.gif

Craig, Tom...That is incredibly generous. I could handle the thing with a few people, but it would have begun to get difficult if these things end up on a virtual tour.

Process is an important thing, and I am undertaking all of this with the understanding that something might get scratched, dented, etc. I just know you all are used to handling components with delicate tubes and heavy transformers, and that you will make the effort to be careful.

There is a huge amount of work to be done between now and then, though; and that's the part I have to focus on.

Hi Erik,

I have been on a few gear auditions before. I have auditioned a few speakers for some U.S. speaker manufacturers.

The way it has always worked for me is that you would control the audition list. The gear is passed to the next person on the list, and the person that sends the gear picks up the shipping and Insurance.

The person that is currently auditioning the gear should e-mail you for the shipping address of the next person to ship it to. He should also advise you and shipping party of the condition of the gear once it arrives.

If the gear is damaged it will almost always be because of the shipping company7.gif

----------------

On 8/11/2003 12:39:47 PM NOSValves wrote:

Erik,

I feel the fair way to do this would be to make a list like was done by another member for the PWK book and each auditioner pays the shipping to a next auditioner !

Craig

----------------

Dang, speaking of which, where is it??? Kelly, have you seen it yet?