Off-topic: My toy and my joy

Tom Adams

This is both a test of imbedding an image and bragging a bit. 1.gif

FJR2.jpg

Edit - Hmmmm....seems my server changes the <> to [].

Anyone care to offer some help?

Tom

Edit2 - HOLY MOLEY!!!! I DID IT!!! I DDID IT!!! 9.gif9.gif

Hells bells...I'm gonna go home now. The rest of this day will be all down hill from here! 6.gif

Tom,

NICE Ride!

I used to think my life was complete before my daughters were born. I had no idea! Today is my youngest's 16th BD. Best advice I ever got from a buddy was slow down and take this all in. These daddy and daughter moments are unrepeatable.

Thanks and best regards.

Dee

Thanks guys for all the complements about Madison. Yeah...she's a cutie. What I find so amazing is how that pretty blond hair of hers manages to hide those horns. 2.gif

Seriously though - she's very good kid. In fact the wife & I are trying for another one. And, according to Madison, nothing but a boy will do. 1.gif

And thanks for the comments about the bike. It's but one of the three I own. And yes, the wife knows. I bought it mostly so the two of us could ride together seeings how my other bikes are a ZX9R Ninja and a Honda NS50. My motorcycle habit is part of the reason for the over-sized garage in the new house. And as soon as we move in there's this very nice Yamaha RZ350 Kenny Roberts edition that I'm dying for. 11.gif

As for the house/HT, well...as those of you who have built homes know, we're in the last two months of construction. Which means that things start going slooooow. Interior trim & paint will be finished this week and so should the exterior stucco. So some updates will be coming in a couple of weeks.

Tom

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Tom, an RZ 350!! Oh man the memories.I'm not sure if the Kenny Roberts RZ350 was sans catalytic converter but the Canadian (no catalytic converter)RZ350 was faster then the US version.I owed a Canadian version RZ and was it ever fast, you will find your other bikes seem so slow in comparison.

0 to 60 mph in 2.5 seconds!!!