Luck strikes list twice in one day!

I knew what I wanted, I just had to wait and find them. Today, I did! A pair of Lascala's. Model LS BIR 18 S/N LSBR-9944001 AND 002

They have the cloth over the top horns. They came out of a church. Lightning hit the church and the Ins. co. paid for a whole new system. As they installed the new system they discovered that the Lascala's were not hurt. The Ins. co. told them to keep the money and the new speakers. It was a small church and the speakers were place behind the choir. They had problems with feedback. After about a year, the installer switched them out for a smaller set of speakers place between the stage and the crowd. They were happy. The installer kept the Lascala's and he was happy. I happened to find out about the pair and brought them home tonight after only $1100 changed hands. They are almost exactly like brand new. The only thing wrong with them is that the tweets don't. A couple of new diaphragms and they will be my dream come true. I am so very happy. Can I get an AMEN?