Cornwalls for sale

BigBusa

Greetings:

With a quick couple of calls and the help of Shawn Fogg, and A large thank you to Chris.

Bootsy originated in Virginia, paid AOL service.

Ben originated through Hotmail, Server: in Western New York.

Who in VA would like to keep this going, or know of it?

Busa, Ben you are both off the hook for this demented prank. Busa's Service does not originate in VA. Neither gives evidence of the OTHER tampering.

Now that being said, Busa file your non-paying bidder complaint with eBay and let safe Harbor know of the false I.D., as you are supposed to submit a valid Credit Card when you register with them. This could help recover a stolen credit card, or an identity theft.

Ben, you are in the clear so as to this thread, why don't both let it die its own slow death.

I hope that in this part I have been fair and non-biased.

Busa, Ben is a friend of mind via the Forum and a few emails. From what I know I do not believe he would go to all of that trouble.

You have both said things in the heat of a dispute. I believe the dispute to be over with reagrding this topic. There is room for compromise, or to agree to disagree.

I would like to see both of your writings and talent in the Audio area. The more solid, learned opinions, the better.

This includes experience learned knowledge.

Busa, if you sell them great I hope you get what you want.

Ben as a friend, I believe you still are.

Go in Peace and the quiet smile that you do have knowledge. That is the smile of life.

Take Care, (thanks again, Chris)

Win dodger

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings:

I did make one (1) error in speed reading your post Busa, my eyes merged two lines, only one originated in the Rochester, NY area.

I would seriously file the non-paying bidder and file a complaint with safe harbor and let them investigate it, thta way you will not feel that what I said was biased. Plus you'll get her thrown out as all information is to be correct so that when another member involved in a transaction feels the need, they can request the contact information.

I for one would not mind seeing someone like that no longer on eBay.

Win dodger

How exactly did you and shawn determine this? You can't just say that, offer up no proof and then say to everyone it's a done deal? I know you're trying to get your friend off the hook here and that was indeed a nice quick, clean see-ya later-goodbye-there's no issue here- post.

I'd love to see the frantic emails or private messages behind the scenes between you and ben in the last hour. Why isn't he here defending himself? He said he works nights? He keeps getting himself caught in lies that's why!

Roger I believe that you and ben are probably much better friends than you're letting on. You profile location is western ny also. You're really saying you've never met ben?

You're going to end up with egg all over your face right alongside your buddy ben.

The aabootsy email absolutely did not originate in VA like you say dodger! That IP traceroutes back to ny-lockport7b-125.buf.adelphia.net (68.64.204.125) ...right where ben clarkes profile said he was from yesterday ...before he deleted the location altogether today!

I made a couple quick calls myself to a few network know-it-alls. Here's what one of them said ...

It is impossible to tell for sure without having access to servers you don't have access to, but the originating IP is the same so it appears both emails came from the same sender

That IP traceroutes back to ny-lockport7b-125.buf.adelphia.net (68.64.204.125). Response times would indicate a slower connection... maybe dial-up or low speed Cable or DSL. I would guess one of the latter due to the IP not changing between emails... unless they were both sent in the same connection session.

Hello:

Just for the record, Ben does NOT live in Lockport, I do not think Busa made up the headers to "frame" Ben.

Busa, if you don't believe me, once you file your complaint against "Bootsy" with eBay Safe Harbor for non-paying and giving phony information, you will find out and that will end it.

I have a professional reputation, I'm not going to throw that out over a Forum. I still consult and I will not let my reputation be tarnished.

Win dodger

ben does live "somewhere between rochester and buffalo" like his profile said yesterday when I checked it. Lockport is between buffalo and rochester. If I was making up a fake ebay name I wouldn't list my real town either. I'd probably list one that's nearby that I am familiar with.

That whole ebay contact info is false.

Look at the name "maggy may" That's obviously made up as is the listed phone number. I called that.

Rodger admit it ...your friend BEN is looking very guilty right now.

I've followed the ebay procedures for NPB'ers so far. That is not my concern though. I know I'll get the fees refunded.

Rodger what is this supposed to mean? ..."Busa, if you don't believe me, once you file your complaint against "Bootsy" with eBay Safe Harbor for non-paying and giving phony information, you will find out and that will end it." How will I find out anything from ebay to say that ben isn't aabootsy72? I already notified ebay of the false contact info. aabootsy72 will probably be unregfistered in 2 days because of the bogus info. I can't file a NPB complaint yet because it's to soon. But when I do how would doing that and getting a refund tell me that aabootsy72 isn't BEN? I don't understand your logic. You're sounding like ben did when he was sidestepping the question about how the winner of my auction happened to email him out of the blue.

It's funny that your location is "western NY" too. Are you sure you guys aren't a bit better friends than you are letting on? You're trying awful hard to put this to rest while offering up no proof at all.14.gif

----------------

On 9/19/2003 3:03:30 PM dodger wrote:

I have a professional reputation, I'm not going to throw that out over a Forum. I still consult and I will not let my reputation be tarnished.

----------------

Big, Win was a police officer for few decades and is a stand-up guy, still doing work in the crime prevention area of the Rochester community. He's got sources and channels for information, and is honest as the day is long.

I, for one, would cut him some slack.

This argument reminds me of a time I broke up with a girlfriend. After carving up my car, looting my apartment, she showed up on the phone with my wife 20 years later. She just couldn't let it go even though there were cases to be made for both sides.

I'm sorry you were wronged and I'd feel sorry if it was one of us that wronged you. I will think even more of everybody if we just let this one go.

Win,

Not to throw fuel on the fire but in the interest of correct info....

"Bootsy originated in Virginia, paid AOL service"

Without info from AOL themselves I'm not sure you can tell where that IP address was connected from. It is possible that anyone on a dialup AOL account (or using AOL webmail) will show as originating in Va. as that is where AOL headquarters is located and their servers probably connect to the 'Net there.

BigBusa,

What is your IP address?

Shawn

Dodger I thought you just said sfogg helped you figure out that BEN wasn't the originator of the aabootsy72 emails and that they were from VA? Now sfogg is contradicting you. WTF???

sfogg I honestly do not know what my ip address is. Tell me how to find out?

I just posted on VA ...they show the posters IP address. Mine is 24.195.193.6

Greetings:

I have sources that can assist me and have4.

There have NO EMAILS to, from, between or to, from, between Ben and anyone in contact him or me or anyone in contact with me.

The only emails, were what Busa forwarded me and I forwarded to where I Investigate and looking up an email that Ben sent to me.

It is possible to find out where someone registered their address if there is the possibility of fraud.

And also if you have the credentials to check.

AOL also route through Buffalo mainly for its 716 area code.

I listed my City - but as you may notice I erased most of my signature and until this morning left no location.

Safe Harbor will be able to investigate and if it was Ben's Credit Card that would compromise his account, that you could check.

Win dodger I give up - I'll just smile when I'm proven correct. That's as tactless as I will get.

dodger you know safe harbor isn't going to tell me a thing. I'll be lucky if they even respond to the incorrect contact info complaint I made! They do not give members other members info or validate credit card info or identity with members.

"There have NO EMAILS to, from, between or to, from, between Ben and anyone in contact him or me or anyone in contact with me.

The only emails, were what Busa forwarded me and I forwarded to where I Investigate and looking up an email that Ben sent to me.

It is possible to find out where someone registered their address if there is the possibility of fraud.

And also if you have the credentials to check."

I'm not sure what you're trying to say there but if you have some proof to offer up that the aabootsy72 emails did not originate from a rochester server (near both you and ben) ...then please post the proof.

I'm having trouble understanding dodger.

I think rf3 is right. You should have let ben handle this on his own. I'm beginning to think you're both full of dog do-do.

14.gif

Wow. What a mess.

I have been nothing but honest and forthright to ALL on this board. As posted earlier today, I did get carried away. For that I did and do apologize to all intereted in my apology.

Regarding IP addresses, I don't know anything about them. My work computer is connected via Adelphia. So is much of Western New York. I am by no means a savvy computer/IT guy. I point and I click. I do not frequent ebay chat rooms-didn't even know they had such a thing. If there is somebody behind the scenes pulling strings, it is not me. I have neither the time nor the inclination.

I did delete my location, because D0N came up with the wrong address when he searched for me. Why correct him? I will add the information again after this post. If any one besides D0N has any questions for me, PM me. I will respond to you and inquiries to my actions and integrity. I WILL NOT post again in this type of thread. I only do so now to defend my reputation on this board.

You're correct, I should never have bothered to play peacemaker and waste my time.

One Last thing:

Aol is paid service, usually Credit Card

A credit card must usually be given for an eBay bidder or seller, one that card is given and a verifiable email address is given you can be registered. You can get "Posting ID's" for the Chat Rooms.

Road runner service usually prefers credit card monthly withdraws.

eBay will be able to determine if there is false information and act on it, they will be able to tell whose credit card(s) were used to register.

SFogg's help was listing the addresses and the arin/whois.

A question for Ben: do you have an AOL account?

Safe Harbor will see the names on the Credit (or Debit) cards used which is why I said tell them, let them handle it. If they blow you off PURSUE it, you should have correct information on your buyers. Otherwise they, or those assisting with them will have the designation No longer a Registered User. (MARU).

Win dodger

Dodger you wouldn't be from lockport ny would ya? This would explain a lot of things.

Well, I gues this settles it ...neither of these two clowns had anything at all to do with the auction sabotage or anything else.

I know I'm right and the readers of this thread know also. Go reread the whole thread. Think for yourself ...

Either Ben clarke or dodger is the a-hole who won my auction and backed out to purposely screw with me. Ben made up that elaborate story about the "woman" coming here and emailing him out of the blue to save his and his buddies reputation here.

Dodger seems to realze that his reputation was quickly going down the toilet with his buddy or maybe he is AAbootsy72 himself and didn't want it to come out ...then he backed off too.

This whole mess is rediculous. Karma is a f*(^ing b%^ch guys. Remember that.

Hello:

By the way: it's DODGER not Rodger.

Look at a map for Rochester, find the airport, I live within walking distance, in the City of Rochester, NY.

I decided to list Western New York due to membership in the Western NY Crime Prevention Association, which is an offshoot of the New York State Crime Prevention Coalition. I maintain membership in those, The International Society of Crime Prevention Practitioners, The finger Lakes Area Crime Prevention Practitioners Association and have been a member of The Crime Prevention Association of Canada.

I am not going to go along with any fraud, participate, act, or stand by in silence. I am obliged to report it and I resent any implication that I would.

And I do not know Ben personally. I have only posted on the Board and received a few emails regarding other Board issues.

I used to spend a lot of time in Albany..... Do I know you?

Win dodger I just had to let this out.

So, dodger you do know ben personally? But a couple posts earlier you said and I quote ..."oh I see you already edited that post" ...but it said something to the effect of ....I have never met ben. I know him through a few emails and forum contact.

Now you're saying you know him personally? Jeez you two are incredible!

I don't need any cops after me. I know how far the long arm of the law can reach. You have all my info so if you really wanna f*ck with me the ball's in your court and there's not much I can do to stop ya.

Obviously, either you or your buddy ben have already started with this ebay crap.

I've had my run-ins with cops and they are the lying-est, cheatin-est, most dishonest sons-a-bi&ches on the planet. The fact that you were a cop makes me suspect everything you say ever further.

I do live in albany ...you don't know me from here but maybe IAB knows you?

You're both little rats scurrying around editing your profile locations and try to prove each others innocence. That in itself speaks volumes. Screw both of you.

Busa,

re-read, I said I do not know him personally, have never met him, have only posted and emailed a couple times.

Plese re-read. I only edit spelling.

As for Police, it means NOTHING to me what your opinion is. You have had your experiences and that's what counts.

Iswear to the heavens above that after this post I will, forget any information contained in this thread, forget about anything that happened and will never bother you, unless you PM a question. I will answer it if I can. I used the most legal of languge I can. All on the Forum can read this and hold me accountable.

I hope this is satisfactory, and wish you the best.

Win dodger

item number 3046274210

NEG HIM! NEG HIM! NEG HIM!

We're waiting. We want to see nonpaying eBayers get what they deserve!

"Positively no bidders with less than 10 feedbacks unless you email 1st with your intentions of following through if you win."

aabootsy72( 0 ) $945.00 Sep-09-03 17:17:50 PDT

moses-andrade( 0 ) $935.00 Sep-16-03 10:21:37 PDT

moses-andrade( 0 ) $910.00 Sep-16-03 10:21:13 PDT

moses-andrade( 0 ) $890.00 Sep-16-03 09:51:52 PDT

moses-andrade( 0 ) $870.00 Sep-16-03 09:51:28 PDT

dukiedog( 1 ) $850.00 Sep-13-03 12:23:27 PDT

kornerhorn( 0 ) $699.00 Sep-09-03 17:25:56 PDT

Looks like you could sell for $10 less. So DEAL!

9.gif Hmmmm. 9.gif

NEG HIM (Or her) NOW!

----------------

On 9/19/2003 4:36:40 PM BigBusa wrote:

So, dodger you do know ben personally? But a couple posts earlier you said and I quote ..."oh I see you already edited that post" ...but it said something to the effect of ....I have never met ben. I know him through a few emails and forum contact.

Now you're saying you know him personally? Jeez you two are incredible!

I don't need any cops after me. I know how far the long arm of the law can reach. You have all my info so if you really wanna f*ck with me the ball's in your court and there's not much I can do to stop ya.

Obviously, either you or your buddy ben have already started with this ebay crap.

I've had my run-ins with cops and they are the lying-est, cheatin-est, most dishonest sons-a-bi&ches on the planet. The fact that you were a cop makes me suspect everything you say ever further.

I do live in albany ...you don't know me from here but maybe IAB knows you?

You're both little rats scurrying around editing your profile locations and try to prove each others innocence. That in itself speaks volumes. Screw both of you.

----------------

Big, that was one scary post. There's a lot of darkness in there.

Peace be with you.