EVERYTHING ON MY TV IS PURPLE!!!!!!

Thors1982

"EVERYTHING ON MY TV IS PURPLE!!!!!!"

Stop using your Sunfire Signature as TV stand,you know there is a HUGE magnet in the Sunfire and its NOT shielded!

2.gif

Seriously I think a large magnet(or a few) is eating up your CRT.

I know,I have to fight with all my subs.One wrong move and BYE BYE TV colors.

The Green Gun in your TV is not working for whatever reason. You are therefore seeing the result of only blue and red being mixed blue+red = purple. Hi Ho Hi Ho It's off to the shop we go.

AKA it's a bummer but at least what is likely to be an expensive repair is under warranty.

I can still see green on occasion, like on the simpsons or something it will show up. But, I do think it is my green gun cause when i do menu on my cable box the green always appears grey.

The thing is if i turn the TV off and back on for a whole 5 seconds up to a minute the colors are fine. Then, back to purple or no green.

So, should i still try to move stuff around or is it something that mitsubishi will have to fix. I already called them just would like to know if it is something I did????

I would suggest getting any unshielded speaks out of there before the tech shows up! If they can blame it on you, they may want to charge you.

It's a Mitsu? I'd line a loaner up, if they have to order parts, our experience is that they ship on slow boats from China.1.gif

Don't worry about that center. I'm sure it's shielded. I was thinking more along the lines of older speakers or subs like someone mentioned.

I would do the tech the courtesy of making sure he has easy access to the unit and room to work.

No older speakers.... only speakers I have is reference 7's

currently not using a sub... don't jump on me im going to get one as soon as i can.

Only other thing anywhere near the TV is the reciever/CD player/cable/etc. But there are like 2 inches of wood in between.

Like I said I just wanted to make sure that I didn't do anything wrong.

Thanks for the help everyone.