'88 Belles -- Secondary market?

rgfbooth

----------------

On 10/3/2003 7:13:21 PM rgfbooth wrote:

How do you private message? Also, you can private message me with an offer, of course.----------------

rgfbooth,

Click on the persons post (in this case PKuziel) on the button MsgUser (message user)this will be to the right of the time and date in the post.The options Private Message or Email will appear,pick your method and compose your post.

Jeff

FYI, there are many on here that might be looking for Belles.. What is your offer? And we will counter offer. Pics, descriptions, and any info on the back (Klipsch serial numbers) will reveal the year and cabinet type.

Please post this info, I am sure the word will spread fast!!

Sorry, thought I had posted all specifics. Maybe in another forum. Anyway, '88 Belles, original owner, original manual available. All original parts, never repaired, never played loud. Excellent condition. Black wood cabinets. Consecutive serial numbers: 8708359-360; Type BK-FB; HWA RKE-1850; AB crossover. Asking $2000. Will consider serious offer. Located in Manhattan. Buyer to pick up or pay for shipping.

Just found out that these are actually '87 Belles purchased in '88. They have a black satin finish, AB crossover, the tweeter is a K77M and the Midrange isK55M. They weigh @125lbs. each. Pictures available. PM with email address and will forward pictures.

• 4 weeks later...