Matrix Reloaded

NOZ

NOZ... you basturd. you have not posted here in how long? First thing you do is post this... Now I will be all ancy for the next few weeks until it's released... It's all I will be able to think about. Damn you.11.gif

2.gif

Geeze, I didn't realize it was so close. Seen the preview for the next one on TV last night, man that looks good.

Just finished watching this movie and all I can say is...

O M F G!

You guys are gonna <3 this movie for sure=p. I never knew my rf35s can put out so much nice bass. I was so impressed by the sound through out the movie that i'm actually posting =p.

I'm definitely gonna buy this one right when it comes out. Great movie.. and even greater sound.

Sheesh... I hope i'm not overhyping it 4.gif

have fun! 5.gif

Ah man!!!

I go and get the DVD today @ lunch, practically get a speeding ticket on my way back. Plug it into my laptop here at work only to find that my DVD player is not working...

It was not working a few weeks ago, I took it in for repair and guess what... Still aint working now... How is that for an IT repair shop...

Hoooo Ya! Got it working.... Dunno what I did. Actually I didn't do squat. First time I put the DVD in, it would not recognize it, put it back in and wa-la, "We are a go for launch Huston".

Gawd I love Agent Smith...

Miiissstrrrr Aaaanderrrson.

I went out yesturday and got mine at Target. $15.99!!!

Great price for any of you still need to buy it.

Now if I only had time to watch it. The laptop viewing at work is out, today would be my last day if I did that. My company is in a fireing frenzy to save money... Im sorry, I mean "Right Sizing".

JM