Matrix Revolutions

damonrpayne

Yeah no kidding... All of a sudden I am not feeling so good *CAUGH CAUGH*. 2.gif

************* SPOILER WARNING ******************

SPOILERS BELOW

There is a spoiler in the post by the guy who has Neo as his avitar. His username is neo33

I would just quit right here, turn away...

Who's reviews? Hollywood critics? That being the case, you have to understand they simply have a hard-on for dissing movies like this. I never listen to hollywood critics as I have very infrequenty agreed with anything they have to say.

I mean lets face it, Return of the Kings is going to take everything this year at the awards. You gotta know that. Regardless of how good Reloaded/Revolutions was-is-are, it's going to be a Lord of the Rings year. Which is not bad, but I would like to see Matrix get some props too, very much so actually! 7.gif

I'm going Saturday. Taking half a day off from work Friday and going to Memphis. Gotta see it on the "good stuff" at the Paradiso. That's where I saw Reloaded, and will go back for LOTR. I hear rumors that the Paradiso plans to do a marathon with all the LOTR movies back to back. I want to go if they do. Matrix is why we are going, but what else is out that's good? We plan on making a day of it.

Saw it this afternoon at Edwards IMAX. If you have a chance to see it in this format drive a hundred miles to see it. You will not be disapointed. They have a JBL THX EX sound system that is just cranked to unreal levels. I can't imagine hearing this at home without breaking a window. The bass will tickle the extremities. The story is a little hard to follow but once it gets going it is one rollercoaster ride. Hope everyone enjoys. Cheers.

Just got back from seeing it.

WOW, this is going to tweek my noodle for a few days. I gotta think about this.

************* SPOILER WARNING ******************

THERE ARE SPOILERS BELOW THIS POINT

Just got back from seeing it. The ending was a little confusing for me, but overall, a considerable improvement over Reloaded. You'll get your money's worth.

As for IMAX, well I got the IMAX effect since we sat in the second row from the front right near the screen. I was craning my neck through the whole movie just about. Got a big picture experience. We didn't choose to sit that close; they were the only seats available in a packed house.

Of the three, to me the original Matrix is still the best. I now understand the complete meaning of the whole Matrix plot.

The third, IMO, is not much better then the second and I really hate the ending.

I am hoping for a fourth installment but I am keeping my fingers cross.

----------------

On 11/6/2003 3:18:24 PM neo33 wrote:

Oops, did I just give the whole thing away? I am so sorry
8.gif

----------------

Were do I see the movie being spoiled, unless Neo33 edited the spoilers out of his posting. I don't see how him saying "I didn't like the ending" could've spoiled it. I am guessing he edited his post to take way the spoilers.

Anway, I say it last night also - caught a 10:00PM showing (and it was a packed house) - nice I have a pretty decent 15-screen movie theater practically right next door (less than 1/2 mile away) 9.gif

Yeah, it had my head scratching, but now I do understand a lot more of what the matrix was. If you are a big fan of the Matrix, I think this is worth watching, even if it did get "spoiled" for you. I am very certain I'll be seeing it again - I know there are a few of my friends that will want to see it. Now, to wait for Lord of the Rings to come out (btw, there was a trailer for the 3rd LotR shown - Oh man, that movie looks like it is going to be awesome! People even cheered when it came on 9.gif)