The Hulk

m00n

I thought it was pretty good too. Shook the room a few times even at moderate volumes so there has to be some low bass going on there. Loved it when he took out the tanks. Here is a screen capture I took and added some lighting effects from the dog fight scene when he was in the tree. Got to love CGI.

Hulk.jpg

post-3846-13819250019086_thumb.jpg

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 11/10/2003 2:05:21 AM m00n wrote:

I just rented and watched The Hulk for the first time tonight. I was pleasently suprised. It really was not all that bad. Had some rather good LFE also.
----------------

Bought and watched it last night, Had to have volume low cause wife and daughter asleep, much better than I though it would be!!! It even had a decent plot, and i'm a big fan of nolte.10.gif

I definatly had the sub mooving in a few scenes..Rating ****(4 star) content, and soundtrack.

Smilin2.gif

but thats how the hulk is... u cant jsut change comic book history over a movie. if the comic says he jumps thirty miles, he jumps thirty miles.

superman can fly, spiderman sticks to walls - why cant u believe that hulk jumps that far. besides - its a comic character, its not supposed to be believable.

----------------

On 11/10/2003 7:46:32 PM easylistener wrote:

I liked it also but didn't like the part where he was jumping 30miles at a time. A little to fake for me.

----------------

All I know is that I wish I could do that. My commute to work would be a lot shorter. 9.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Still haven't seen the movie...but can't wait to.

I have one question....Where does all the body mass come from when he turns into the hulk. I mean, you can't put on weight without taking in mass...does he absorb minerals from the ground into his feet? hehe