FS: '60s? Khorns on Audiogon... $1600 in MA

JBryan

I sure would want to see pics before ponying up the pesos. This guy may well be 100% but his apparant lack of knowledge about Khorns ( "For sale: 60's Klipshe K-Horns look very good and working fine better model with separate top and bottom " ) and the fact that his Frenglish syntax shows up repeatedly in his feedbacks leads me to wonder if perhaps a game is afoot. If he can supply pics and serial numbers matching the numbers in the pics of the labels I would be less suspicious but frankly this deal doesn't smell kosher to me.

I would love to be wrong and see you score a great deal but overall there is something about this ad that doesn't sit well with me.

Perhaps you could check out the feedback of those who gave him positives.

Damn I hope this legit ! I'd love to be wrong his time!

" Lynnm, if the speakers are picked up, is there any risk involved? "

Not if the deal is strictly C.O.D. but it wouldn't be a lot of fun to shell out $1600.00 or some significant portion of it - drive 350 miles and discover that 1515 Buttstink Close is smack in the middle of a supermarket parking lot.8.gif

----------------

On 11/24/2003 9:03:27 PM lynnm wrote:

" Lynnm, if the speakers are picked up, is there any risk involved? "

Not if the deal is strictly C.O.D. but it wouldn't be a lot of fun to shell out $1600.00 or some significant portion of it - drive 350 miles and discover that 1515 Buttstink Close is smack in the middle of a supermarket parking lot.
8.gif

----------------

And that would be so like those semi-illegitimate north-easterners...

California fini