Pictures of my new 2 channel setup!

Klipsch RF7

Hi Guys,

I want to show off my newly acquired vintage two channel setup, i have forgone modern times and am no longer in the 21st century. We have had our power cut off and all electronic devices removed from our household, we now cook by wood stoves and get our water from the backyard well and all of our medical care is handled by a local apothocary that administers medicine the way that Epicurius himself would be proud of. I have sold all my modern Solid state reciever and wires and cd players and other blasphemous 21st century heresy. I picked up these to be my new 2 channel system, a Edison Fireside Combination Cylinder Phonograph & Victor III Talking Machine, oh what wonderful and warm music will pour forth from these, forget those modern brain cancer causing solid state abonimations with there edgy, digital harsh sound, forget those modern vacuum tube devices and there life degenerating radio frequencies. These have lush and warm midrange, with a sweet and succulent, delicous low end and also a gorgeous, euphoric inducing and groin warming highs that bring forth visions of walking through a beautiful spring meadow, with the smell of lilacs hitting my supple nostrils and the cool mountain air hitting my succulent breasts as i pick a sweet nectarine and bite into its juicy, delicous, euphoric flesh and i visions of pure extasy fill my body.

This is what its like freinds to use the audio of ancient times, these modern naysayers are blind and not know what they misseth. Thou hast forgone modern english und going back to thy language of thou ancient gods. I have also burned all my modern clothes and have grown my own cotton and created my own 17th century clothing. c17p.jpg

one1.jpground01.jpg

First of all, I commend you for correcting the spelling of your own name. While the 250 years since death seems problematic, you apparently dont seem too worse for wear.

On the technology front, if appears as if the butter churn mentality doesnt bode too well with placing viewable images via the internet circa 2003. I guess in certain time periods, X marks the spot was considered good enough for a signature.

If the above was a commentary on the use of tubes and analog for Klipsch speakers, I would suggest you follow through with it and give it a go. You might be surprised enough to do some writing again. Your production ran into ground zero about 248 years ago but some of your stuff wasnt too bad before the untimely date...

kh