How to hook up a scott 340b?!

BigBusa

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I noticed a great change as well, Craig. It's surely a pain but after awhile you might be able to shed the Word step; the great thing about spell checking is the flash of the corrected word in front of you, thus giving you a bit of a defacto lesson. To make you feel better, I have to edit many of my posts to correct typos as well.

One word of caution, one of the things a spell checker does NOT catch is the accidental misuse of words ie coarse for course, hole for whole, hear for here, their for there etc. I see too many people get beefed by the Word spell check without catching this type of error.

But I'll tell you one thing, if you practice writing EVERY post as if it's going to be read by a professor, your writing WILL improve. Actually, the only REAL way to improve writing is to WRITE and READ - writing every day does wonders and reading fosters it all.

And writing is another one of those skills where you must first learn the rules before you can abandon them at the highest level.

kh

ps- Unfortunately, this has nothing to do with the Basie preamp...

Well I sure didn't want to give you an ulcer from over Aspirin intake <?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I should of took not been such a bone head and started using it long ago. Thanks for the hard nock buddy

Actually Kelly most of my spelling problem is I can think about 200 MPH and type at less than 1MPH. Couple that with my big fingers and youre in keyboard hell! I think it will also help to not bring the worst out in people because it forces me to look through what I type and see if it strikes me as to forward. I realize that most of the problems I have with people isn't what I'm saying its how I say it. A little grace and problems can be avoided but by the same token this place will surely get very boring hehe <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Again thanks guys

Craig

Craig I like it. 1st impressions of the sound is really favorable. The bass can be boomy like you said but it's very clear overall. It is almost silent through the khorns with no source. That alone is a BIG thing. These khorns are so transparent that they really make lesser equipment upstream standout like a sore thumb.

I haven't had a chance to really play with this baby because the 4 upstairs neighbors have been home a lot.

On the other hand ...it's ooooold and I don't know if I can look past that. It just doesn't fit in to what I picture my system looking like. If a snazzy newer $3000 amp, $3000 preamp and $1000 tuner that I bought sounded this good I'd be estatic. Ya know what I mean?

It's looking smart with the new knobs and in the walnut case. The caps do not come off the marshall knobs without damaging them. That's why you see two original caps on the bass and treble.

PC040006.JPG

post-7446-13819250587646_thumb.jpg