The Butcher is Captured

boomac

A. Not sure what this has to do with Israel.

B. This is purely unsubstantianted opinion.

C. The web site you got this from is, if you check some of the other stories, virulantly anti-American and anti-Semetic.

I agree there are a lot of questions to be answered about 9/11, but to imply Bush somehow set this up is the height of cynicism.

----------------

On 12/17/2003 11:51:25 AM KAiN5 wrote:

Oh and check this,
Bush sued for 9/11
:

Open Letter To The President Of The United States

Mr. Bush,

----------------

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you find yourself sending your 8 year old son into the street to fight a tank with a rock, you should consider whether you should even be considered a member of the human race.

----------------

On 12/17/2003 11:48:57 AM KAiN5 wrote:

"<a
http://www.eden.rutgers.edu/~asheh/tank3_eng.jpg" border="0">

----------------

----------------

On 12/17/2003 12:09:31 PM dgb wrote:

When you find yourself sending your 8 year old son into the street to fight a tank with a rock, you should consider whether you should even be considered a member of the human race.

----------------

On 12/17/2003 11:48:57 AM KAiN5 wrote:

"<a
http://www.eden.rutgers.edu/~asheh/tank3_eng.jpg" border="0">

----------------

----------------

And why was the tank on the street in the first place?

Guest Anonymous

Kain,

Please do us all a favor and go F*** yourself for our holidays and new year. Maybe our new year present will be never to read from you again. I bet that wont happen cause WE do have 1st amendment rights. Where are yours if not from the Great US of A.6.gif11.gif

First, your little google search results are not true and the only reason it comes up is because someone at Google most likely has warped mind and forced this page to show.

Secondly, the tank was there most likley to root out some group of murders who had just got done blowing up some group of innocent lives.

Kain, give up. You can't win. It's a matter of right vs wrong. Right always wins. Besides, nobody asked for your opinions anyway, stop butting in.

Gawd damn Kain... Wake up boy! Look at it. Look at the people in Iraq. They are f'ing killing their own kind. WTF is that all about? Is that civil? Is that humain?

Oh "F" it... There is just no hope for you though I try and try.

1. Why were 29 pages of the 9/11committee report personally censored at your request?

ecause it included CIA and FBI information regarding "sources"

2. Where are the "black boxes" from Flight 11 and Flight 175?

2 recorders were recovered and transcribed and released.

The others are where the remains of the passengers, NYFD, NYPD, NYPA and other victims remains are. Perhaps you failed to view the amount of debris their was. Most victims were probably ashes due tot he fierce heat of the fire caused by jet fuel as well as main of the planes parts

3. Where are the "voice recorders" from Flight 11 and Flight 175?

Two types of black boxes on commercial air.

1. records airplane systems and their status

2. voice recorders

Both are "black boxes" which are actually international orange

4. Why can't we gain access to the complete air traffic control records for Flight 11 and Flight 175?

They have been released

5. Where are the airport surveillance tapes that show the passengers boarding the doomed flights?

they have been released

6. When will complete passenger lists for all of the flights be released?

Released minus the terrorists

7. Why did your brother Jeb (the Governor of Florida) go to the offices of the Hoffman Aviation School and order that flight records and files be removed? These files were then put on a C130 government cargo plane and flown out of the country. Where were they taken and who ordered it done?

Not sure about them being flown out of the country but all records were immediately siezed as evidence

(Out of the country can also mean that it was flown over international waters or flew out of "designated" US airspace)

It has been over two years since hundreds of our lost loved ones "remains" have still yet to be identified and their remains placed in a landfill at Fresh Kill. We want our heroes brought back and given a public and proud resting place where we all can pay our respects and honor them. These innocent people never had a chance as they were taken from us on that sad September Day.

I feel for the families that lost loved one (minus the terrorists). Withthe amount of debris it would be next to impossible to sift through and decipher where it was human remains, ash or other fallout.

Next Kain will find some article of someone suing the US because the government did not send rescuers to find their personalized brass staple remover.

and PITA suing Bush on behalf of the fish that were killed in the disaster.

----------------

On 12/17/2003 1:58:22 PM Bruinsrme wrote:

1. Why were 29 pages of the 9/11committee report personally censored at your request?

ecause it included CIA and FBI information regarding "sources"

2. Where are the "black boxes" from Flight 11 and Flight 175?

2 recorders were recovered and transcribed and released.

The others are where the remains of the passengers, NYFD, NYPD, NYPA and other victims remains are. Perhaps you failed to view the amount of debris their was. Most victims were probably ashes due tot he fierce heat of the fire caused by jet fuel as well as main of the planes parts

3. Where are the "voice recorders" from Flight 11 and Flight 175?

Two types of black boxes on commercial air.

1. records airplane systems and their status

2. voice recorders

Both are "black boxes" which are actually international orange

4. Why can't we gain access to the complete air traffic control records for Flight 11 and Flight 175?

They have been released

5. Where are the airport surveillance tapes that show the passengers boarding the doomed flights?

they have been released

6. When will complete passenger lists for all of the flights be released?

Released minus the terrorists

7. Why did your brother Jeb (the Governor of Florida) go to the offices of the Hoffman Aviation School and order that flight records and files be removed? These files were then put on a C130 government cargo plane and flown out of the country. Where were they taken and who ordered it done?

Not sure about them being flown out of the country but all records were immediately siezed as evidence

(Out of the country can also mean that it was flown over international waters or flew out of "designated" US airspace)

It has been over two years since hundreds of our lost loved ones "remains" have still yet to be identified and their remains placed in a landfill at Fresh Kill. We want our heroes brought back and given a public and proud resting place where we all can pay our respects and honor them. These innocent people never had a chance as they were taken from us on that sad September Day.

I feel for the families that lost loved one (minus the terrorists). Withthe amount of debris it would be next to impossible to sift through and decipher where it was human remains, ash or other fallout.

Next Kain will find some article of someone suing the US because the government did not send rescuers to find their personalized brass staple remover.

and PITA suing Bush on behalf of the fish that were killed in the disaster.

----------------

And where are the sources to your answers??

----------------

On 12/17/2003 1:54:53 PM m00n wrote:

First, your little google search results are not true and the only reason it comes up is because someone at Google most likely has warped mind and forced this page to show.

Secondly, the tank was there most likley to root out some group of murders who had just got done blowing up some group of innocent lives.

Kain, give up. You can't win. It's a matter of right vs wrong. Right always wins. Besides, nobody asked for your opinions anyway, stop butting in.

Gawd damn Kain... Wake up boy! Look at it. Look at the people in Iraq. They are f'ing killing their own kind. WTF is that all about? Is that civil? Is that humain?

Oh "F" it... There is just no hope for you though I try and try.

----------------

Right wins?? And who says that what ever America does is right?? Secondly, why the f**k does America care of what's going on in other countries? They have enough problems of their own. America tries to stick their *** everywhere, acting like they own the world. THAT IS WHY THEY ARE HATED SO MUCH.

No one asked for my opinion? Who asked for yours? This is an Internet forum and I can visit any forum I like.

----------------

On 12/17/2003 2:56:44 PM m00n wrote:

Which happens to be hosted here in the us. But you are right about one thing. We should just leave you all alone so you can brutalize yourselves.

----------------

Hosted in the US? So?? What happened to "freedom of speech," LOL.

Do you honestly think America went into Iraq just because it wanted to "save" Iraqis from Saddam?? If so, I can't believe how brainwashed you are.

----------------

On 12/17/2003 3:02:27 PM KAiN5 wrote:

----------------

Which happens to be hosted here in the us. But you are right about one thing. We should just leave you all alone so you can brutalize yourselves.

----------------

Do you honestly think America went into Iraq just because it wanted to "save" Iraqis from Saddam?? If so, I can't believe how brainwashed you are.

----------------

Freedom of speach? Are you an american? Didn't think so, so don't even.

No kain, I think we went into Iraq because we wanted to kill civilians, we wanted to steel your oil, we wanted to rape your women. That kain in why we went.... (oh just in case you are in able to detect it, there was a tad of scarcasm in that.)

As far as brainwashing... Kain kain kain.... You have so much to learn about your own people and upbringing.

I'm done, don't bother me anymore.

i don't think that any of us believe that the U.S. does everything "right" but we are in the position of being the most powerful country in the world. the U.S. didn't get into that position through sheer accident, it took blood, sacrifice, and a civil understanding of human rights. with that, comes a responsibility to help other humans around the world. we are not perfect, nor claim to be, but someone has to step up to the task and i see no other superpowers left that are willing or able to do that.

of course the U.S. will be hated by others, it is the same reason students hate strict teachers - or teenagers hate their parents. we are the easy target for international back-biters.

so if you choose to be a butcher, dictator, or leader who disregards human life...yes we are going to get to deal with you eventually, but you may have to take a number...your time will come.

----------------

On 12/17/2003 3:07:42 PM m00n wrote:

----------------

On 12/17/2003 3:02:27 PM KAiN5 wrote:

----------------

----------------

----------------

Freedom of speach? Are you an american? Didn't think so, so don't even.

No kain, I think we went into Iraq because we wanted to kill civilians, we wanted to steel your oil, we wanted to rape your women. That kain in why we went.... (oh just in case you are in able to detect it, there was a tad of scarcasm in that.)

As far as brainwashing... Kain kain kain.... You have so much to learn about your own people and upbringing.

I'm done, don't bother me anymore.

----------------

Oh, so now I have to be American in order to voice my opinion. Great.

Read the attached file.

gainsofawar1.zip

kain,

(i am being serious, really)

have you thought about trying out for one of the "reality shows" in the U.S. like survivor, big brother, mtv's real world, or road rules? the casting directors for these shows love to stick at least one outspoken person who really knows how to "push people's buttons" the best example i can think of is puck from mtv real world.

you have that against the norm/grain attitude that i think could land you in one of these shows. if you think you get into some good discussions here, imagine what you get into when they mix you with 8-10 type-a 20ish year olds. i personally would tune into that show just to see what you could get into 3.gif i made it to the semi-finals on one of them, but wasn't contraversial enough to make it to the final cut.

just a thought2.gif

Kain, what if Iran or Saudi Arabia decided to invade and annex your little oil rich country? Would you be resigned to your fate? Would you beg the UN for help that would never come? Would you spit in the face of the Americans and British who would most likely come to your aid?

I can't expect you to have a realistic view of the U.S. as you've probably never been presented one. How do I view the U.A.E. you might ask? A bunch of nomads that got lucky and happened to walk over some sand with a butt load of oil and gas under it. Even then they wouldn't have know how to get the oil out if it wasn't for the British. People that are so rich and lazy they import %80 of their work force to do the work for them. People that cower before Iran and let them steal their land without more than a peep. People that would have starved to death in the 80s had it not been for the US and UK navies securing safe passage for their oil exports. Is that realistic? How would I be recieved on a predominantly U.A.E. forum if I came storming in with that view?

Kain has posted that ignorant thing before. You don't get it though do you. It's nothing more that a dumb little proaganda toy that is baseless, factless. Show us the source of information for creating this power point presentation kain. You can't though can you? Most likely some guy sat in his living room smoking weed in his little hooka pipe thing, blazed out of his gord and created that factless crap and sent it out on it's marry litte way to the internet to be passed around to weak minded people who can't see the truth.

Kain it doesn't matter... Really it doesn't. No matter how much good we do over there in helping free people from rutheless dictators, you guys will allways think there is some evil plot against you. If it wasn't the states you hated, it would be someone else. That's just the nature of the middle east. You guys just can't get along with anyone else but yourself. Hell and half the time you can't do that.

But back to the first gulf war. you really need to go back and read the history books. it was not a U.S. invasion. It was a U.N. invasion. It was backed by the UN. The UN gave saddam 6 months of warnings and for 6 months he snubbed his nose at the UN. Hell, even after the war he continued to snub his nose. he attacked Kewait, the UN removed him with military might from around the world. Wait, did you catch that kain? Millitary might from around the world. NOT just the united states. Oh but wait, it gets even better. Even Saudi Arabia sent in forces to help out. Did you know that Kain? Bet that chapps your ***.

It's that simple Kain. No more, no less. If the US was after his oil as you would suggest, why didn't we just take it from him. Hell, why use Kewait for a reason? We have the power to take it without reason. I tell you why kain. It's because we were not there to take your oil, we were there to help save Kewait. Like it or not Kain, those are the facts, not your little powerpoint presentation.