The Butcher is Captured

boomac

hmmm,

not sure if they would allow a ****** as your personal item on survivor.

sorry, i just love that word...******.

"excuse me, do you mind if i set my ****** on your coffee table?"

or

"careful, you almost tripped over my ******"

or

"well kids we're almost to grandma's house...oh no! we forgot to pack the ******!"

ok, i admit it, i have been smokin' cheap crack.....through my ****** nonetheless!14.gif

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

m00n,

How do you know it is just "dumb little proaganda toy that is baseless, factless??" What do you know what goes on when your lovely innocent president is not on TV?? Just because the UN was against America invading Iraq, America pronounced the UN as useless. Now that America is tied up in a $hit hole, they are calling the UN for help. Do you even know what Israel calls the UN? I heard on BBC they refer it as "United Nothing." But I guess that is perfectly okay because America is on Israel's side. The problem with America is that they come to conclusions based on what they *THINK* is right. Bush was 110% sure Iraq had WMD. How many times did the UN go in and check and how many times did the UN say THEY DON'T HAVE ANY? Yet lovely Bush was still sure they had them? The question is, HOW DID HE KNOW IRAQ HAD THEM? And now, months and months after the attack, where the hell are they??

well if iraq will stick saddam in a hole in the ground...

if i were ole' saddam, and getting all these threats about my wmd, you better hope you weren't in my army, i would have my soldiers digging so many holes for those weapons you would wish you never knew what a shovel was. a protected asset such as wmd are not commonly kept out in a brightly colored bunker with a sign over it reading "caution, wmd inside"

iraq is a big place with lots of dirt/buildings/etc to hid nasty stuff in. it just makes the search harder when your getting shot at or suicide bombed daily.

i do think they are there, what we can do with surveilance now is scary, and that is only considering the stuff the public knows about.

Kain,

Like you and other a--holes who use the expression Freedom of Speech.

What most people forget is that Freedom of Speech does not mean Freedom of irresponsibility.

You for instance, spew nothing but anti-american crap and think you know it all.

You question my sources, well the same press you are supposedly reading, if you are capable. Without getting into detail sometimes people have connections, and I do not mean the ones that tick and blow up buses, car, and kill people on purpose like you are probably thinking.

It is very unfortunate you have considered coming to this country for an education, for it removes the opportunity for another individual who could put it to good use.

Hey m00n and tank and dgb and the rest -

I know that responding to kain is very important to you for you guys revel in stating fact and blowing holes in kain's conjecture, opinions, baseless facts, etc. And I don't don't mean to offend you with this, however...

A wise person once said to me, "Tom - never have an argument with a crazy person. You wanna know why? Because any one looking on won't be able to tell who the crazy person is."

FWIW - I think we all need to just accept that kain is your typical rich kid that's brought up in a household where the only way he gets attention is by being controversial. He lives in a fantasy land where "if it's on TV or the internet, it must be true". He will neither accept another point of view nor will he truly seek the truth out of fear that he will be wrong. Ironically, kain's in-your-face attitude is precisely what's wrong in the Middle East when it comes to trying to negotiate a solution. Ha - I just remembered an old Start Trek episode where they encountered a "life form" whose powers increased due to the energy of hatred. The more Kirk got mad, the stonger the "life form" became. And so it is with kain - the more you battle him with words (even though they be the truth), the more he derives "pleasure" from the conflict. Laugh at him, pay him no attention, ignore him, and he fades from sight to find some other forum to "victimize".

Lastly, what I find so sad is that so much of this discontent and hatred and bitterness and distrust and you-name-it that goes on in the Middle East has its roots in religion. So many people have died in the history of mankind over religion. How sad will it be when we go to our great reward and are met by Him only to have Him look at us all, shake his head, and tell us we got it all wrong?

Me? I'm gonna leave you guys, go home, have a Martini, put on some music, quietly say my thanks for living in the greatest country in the world and having the best wife and a great life. Then I'll cook some filet mignon's with my red wine reduction mushrooms for my most deserving wife. Who knows, I might even find time to pray that kain finds a clue. 1.gif

Tom

Tom, no hard feelings at all. NONE. I have nobody to blame but myself if I look like an fool. I realized it which is why I asked Kain to bring it on in private. This way nobody else could see me look like a crazy person.4.gif2.gif

You are 100% dead on with what you said in your post by the way. It's just like a drunk, you can't reason with them either.

geez tom,

way to take the wind out of our sails15.gif

seriously, i find a little contraversial chit-chat good for the mind every once-in-a-while. keeps my mind open and lets me see things from other perspectives that i may have never thought of before.

hey, we would be boring without a debate every so often. whether it be about white or red wine with your steak, or politics/warfare.

you never know, kain could be the hot-headded inspiration for some teen to pursue a job in politics or at least open someone's eyes 4.gif that cnn is not the only opinion out there.

edit: ha, i like the analogy of the drunk...done that before9.gif

You want to see some real sparks fly, go to the Christian Science Monitor forums where the majority of the members are not American. There will be steam coming out of your ears after you read some of the vile conceptions of America on that board.

Palistianians and Israeli's on the same message board, you can practically feel them trying to email explosives over the internet.

I've had several foreign kids work for me, and to a one they have enjoyed their time in the U.S. and come away with a vastly different impression of our country and people than they came in with. All over the world too, South Korea, India, Turkmenistan, Haiti, China, Vietnam, even Cyprus.

Just for the record guys, I wasn't trying to throw a bucket of water on the fire. Hell, I'm all for a spirited debate as long as folks stick to facts and keep things impersonal. My mom would tell you that I'd argue with a fence post (not sure that's good). It's just like m00n said about dealing with a drunk - can't reason with them.

Maybe the best response to kain would be that famous Jack Nicholson line:

"You can't handle the truth."

9.gif

Tom

----------------

On 12/18/2003 8:52:35 AM Tom Adams wrote:

My mom would tell you that I'd argue with a fence post (not sure that's good). Tom

----------------

That is so damn funny because I am the same way. My gradfather was that way as well as my mother. All hot headed.4.gif

"I hate to tell the democrat's this but Bush is now unbeatable in the up coming election."

I am not sure about that, Craig. California has the world fifth largest standing economy. If Bush doesn't do anything about the economy, he can say "hasta la vista" to the next four years. And I am not a democrat.

You guys might not have been paying attention, but the economy is doing quite well these days. Lower unemployment, higher production and the stock market over 10,000 (or was recently).

While Bush is far from unbeatable, things aren't going any easier for the Dems. And they better come up with someone less polarizing than Herr Doktor Dean and his merry band of fascist hippies. Kerry and Lieberman are probably the only Dems that can draw far enough to the right.

For the record, I am now self-censoring rather than go into another 1000 essay on the press and self-fullfilling prophecy. :)