OMG, is this thing NIB? Scott 130- pre

Tom Mobley

Tom that preamp almost always exceeds $400 and that was nice so I say $500 or so. But almost $1300 holly fright I wish mine had been up for action at the same time but ending a few hours later and all them the dudes that lost would of went nuts on it. For the bid to reach that price others had to bid high also. Heck a 299C without all functions checked went for $500+ today also what the heck is going on ?

Craig

----------------

On 12/23/2003 1:00:02 AM NOSValves wrote:

Tom that preamp almost always exceeds $400 and that was nice so I say $500 or so. But almost $1300 holly fright I wish mine had been up for action at the same time but ending a few hours later and all them the dudes that lost would of went nuts on it. For the bid to reach that price others had to bid high also. Heck a 299C without all functions checked went for $500+ today also what the heck is going on ?

Craig
----------------

Well, perhaps I may get the money that I have into both of my two 299D's back after all? If not maybe they will need parts? lol