Hiphop music reproduction on the "horns"

cwm

Glad to hear of some people here listening to electronica, especially IDM (kenratboy). I'm listening to Bogdan Raczynski's Samurai Math Beats right now and I think this is the third time I've listened to it in as many days, very cool stuff, check it out. I always enjoy listening to the classic Aphex Twin stuff, "Cliffs" being my favorite song to fall asleep to 1.gif. My fave Shadow tracks are "Building steam.." and "Midnight in a Perfect World" from Endtroducing. Let me know if you know some more good stuff, I have tons and tons of music, but always looking for more 12.gif.

Back on topic, even though I'm sure it's probably regarded as very mainstream by most (underground) enthusiasts, I really enjoy Jurassic 5. Definitely worth a listen for those who haven't heard.

Edit: and by the way Ear..ATB makes me gag. Tiesto's "Battleship Grey" track on In My Memory is awesome IMO.

"I think it's funny when middle aged white guys crank up rap music in their cars so it's loud enough for everyone within a 2 block radius to hear. I just shake my head and chuckle."

They lost their identity,they heard too much "CAN YOU DIG THAT SUCKA" on WWE monday night RAW.

Most rap tunes make me roll on the ground from all the "dissin" and "cussing",the more they swear the more they think they are tough and street wise.Like white rockers,the more they scream and grunt the more they think they have it.

To me the more they yell or swear the less talent they all have.No matter from where one comes from

BTW BigBusa come check out my PeaSee reviews in the Promedia 5.1 section,just look in the thread with over 5000 hits. 1.gif

I know cheap plug 2.gif Can you dig that?

ProDj,

"once again, ears"

No not once again,do not mistake me for someone else.I did not say rap is crap.A good few rap artists are very talented,I was speaking about low bro no talent chumps who still make lottsa money pumping worthless noise.

This is common to pop,rock and just any type of music on planet Earth.And I am confident pop has the most poop stars manufactured from scratch and they only sell because of looks.

Tupac had more talent than the manufactured pop artists combined and multiplied by ten.I give respect where respect is due

For example Silicone Spears and the Back Street Boiiis(more wananbe fabricated biggots)as well as countlessother I have no time to name should be in jail for lack of talent and waste of tape,CD's and radio air time.

Shhhhh The Hobbit had someting to say lets listen...