My Toys!

cultrain88

I know you guys like pictures! Who doesn't, thought I'd show you my project in work.

Aragon pre/pro

Bat amp

Aragon amp

Denon 2900

K-horn 90

7's surround and center

music fidelity cd player

zenith hdsat

73 Mits w/hd

Ps audio & Transparent surge and conditioning

Transparent and Straightwire cables

Leather chairs I paid to much for that suck

And a nice carpet which doesn't

Thanks

Cultrain

post-12040-13819251433596_thumb.jpg

----------------

On 1/12/2004 3:06:00 PM Frzninvt wrote:

Very nice indeed, but why a Reference Series Center & Surrounds? Where is the Vertical Cornwall for the front and the other Heritage for the rears?

----------------

Well, I would like to have the cornwall. Just haven't done it. As for the rear, I'm trying to get a hold of another pair of K-horns. My buddy has a pair of K-horns in his house(in his room) that he uses for a clothes rack. And believe me, they are in beautifull condition. If he knew what they were worth, he'd probably throw em up for sale.

Cultrain

----------------

On 1/12/2004 2:11:24 PM Orange Peel wrote:

Awesome setup dude, has to sound killer!!!!!!

You left out what SVS's those are, looks like dual 20-39's to me, but I am not totally sure 9.gif

----------------

Yes, you are correct! 20-39'd Svs. Also a pb-2 behind my leather fortress!

Cultrain

----------------

On 1/12/2004 6:15:00 PM SteelerFan wrote:

Really cool cultrain! Love the glow from the Aragon.

Noticed you have the Omnimount audio rack, I'm interested in one myself. I've never seen one in a store around here. Do you think it would hold a 100lb amp that is 21" deep?

----------------

I bought my rack from Ultimate electronics store here in Dallas. Just by luck though! They had a grand opening sale that I attended, saw the rack. I asked the manager how much...he told me $149.00. I looked at my buddy and said "I'll take two". We both looked at each other and chuckled. He came back with this not so smiling look on his face. The rack retailed for somewhere around $300-400 mark. But he honored it anyway.

Anyways, to get on with your question. If you look closely, I have two amps on that baby! Bottom one roughly 70lbs(me thinks). And the top rack hold a bat amp which weighs roughly the same, but the bottom rack is rated to 150lbs. Yes it will hold it and does have the depth. As for stability, not the greatest or even close. If your into the true balance act ...cable risers, pointy cones, isolation disk, flux capacitors or fluid suspension with whip cream, then this rack might not be for you. It does have wheels, which find quite usefull, since I'm always dinking with my toys. And it looks good, so I think.

Cultrain