Can we ever own enough Klipsch

Is it normal around here to resurrect old threads? Seems like quite a few in the last couple days.

We do see it on occasion... Sometimes it is worthwhile....

Yes, I enjoy reading the older threads.

On many occasions there is some great info shared by our "expert" forum members. Very valuable info to be taken in.....

Ill tell you what, i still want a pair of the 1969 cornwalls with vertical horns, i want Jubilees, heresys, Khorns, belles, la scalas,Tagents,kg4s, and all,MCM sereis, and a better home theater package with Klipsch!

Am i sick or what! Those copper woofers are looking pretty good to me!

Having 4 cornwalls now, i think im just greedy!

Anyone feel this way!

I also want a set of Klipsch HEADPHONES, come on Bob.G you make quintets, just get a bit smaller!!

Microscopic hornloaded tweeter!! LOL

Now that would be small now wouldnt it!!

Lol Jim

Hmmm.... I wonder if this is where the idea of Klipsch making headphones originated. Jim, you are a genius!

Edited by JMON

Well I too am addicted to Klipsch. And even though I dont need any more speakers I always find myself looking at whats out there on the used market. There are a total of eleven klipsch heritage speakers in my 20 x 20 living room. 2 khorns, 3 belles, 1 heresy, 2 fortes, 2 forte II's and a sw-15II all in oiled oak except for the heresy. I also have a small unknown klipsch center channel and s-10's in the bedroom and 2.1 computer system. I'm powering them with a denon 4308 and an onkyo M-504 for the khorns. I was turned on to klipsch as a child when my father (God rest his soul) owned a pair of belles. I used to crank them up when he was out of town lol and that stuck with me to this day. Now; the belles I own are clones I made for DAD and myself earlier this year but they sound just as I remember. I have only owned one cornwall 3 but it was not working and needed alot of work so I never got to hear it. But I paid 30 bucks for it and turned a small profit on the just the cabinet. What can I say I love loud music and movies and Klipsch delivers that to me with excellence. I plan on keeping them all and setting up two 5.1 systems, khorns with belles as center and surrounds. and another 5.1 set up with the forte's and heresy center. but thats when I move into a bigger house.